• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where are you hurting today

Roxas

[span="color: #d10303; font-size: 10px; letter-sp
Years
  • Musta pinched something and my right arm is feeling weird.. definitely a nerve thing. I deal with various nerve pain constantly lol

Years
  • During the day, this weird pain randomly started pulsing through my right foot. I have no idea where it came from, but it still hurts.

Years
  • Forgot to post this 2 days ago, but my calves. My partner and I walked for 3 hours straight in a mall last Sunday, and we didn't even realize just how tired we were until we finally sat down in the food court. The next day our calves were full on burning lmao. Great workout that we unknowingly partook in.

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Stomach. I had this spasm there since I woke up this morning, and didn't get to work because of it. I'm curled up into a ball now, trying to ignore the ache.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • The area around my right shoulder is tingling and I have tried slapping it thinking that'll stop it but it does not.

I feel very tingly today especially in my feet and arm. I don't know why.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Legs, head, just general not-okay-ness. Failed the covid test though, so it's probably a (gasp) common cold.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Update: lol I did a second test just in case and I'm positive. I have finally fallen to the virus.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Having one of the worst sore throats I've had in ages and also been coughing a ton so not having a super fun time right now :'D Feels like I've actually swallowed glass...

Going to crawl back into bed after I finish this assignment...

Back