• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Champion had the best battle theme?

Years
  • cynthia is epic and probably my #1 but I also loved Kukui's (technically ours as the player, since we're the first Alolan Champion and Kukui is our challenger), it makes me emotional!!

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Honestly there's 2. But I guess Cythia any day

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • I'm gonna be a big old Genwunner and say Blue/Trace's theme and Lance/Red's theme. It's incredible how intimidating they both sounded even back in the era of 4-bit/8-bit music. I know Blue's theme in particular has been remixed to death already, but that doesn't make it any less great.

I have to admit, though, that Leon's theme made me choke up as well because of the sense of finality it conveys, with what the callbacks to the classic Hall of Fame theme and the audience cheering for you.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Cynthia is the only correct answer. Honestly, for most of the other champions, I just muted the game and played Love Live songs instead.

So yeah, either Cynthia or Snow Halation.

(Shame Miror B. isn't a champion; otherwise his themes would also be in the running)

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Prefers Red and Lance. Sustains the feeling of a difficult fight. Agrees with Cynthia's music being good too (especially the lead-in).

Back