• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Internet Browser are you using?

What browser do you use?

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Firefox

Votes: 101 51.3%
  • Chrome

Votes: 56 28.4%
  • Safari

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Opera

Votes: 18 9.1%
  • Flock

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • On my Mac:

For quite a few things, PC included, Safari.

For LiveJournal, Email, and most manga sites, Firefox.

For anything else, Chrome.

Yes I love having three browsers open at once <3

I used to use Flock for some time, but it just didn't work out :/ I had it open pretty much for FB, which I never use now (this was during the Farmville craze at school, not to mention this was pre-Chrome-for-Mac).

Maydevoir

Years
  • I'm using Chromium, which is Google Chrome, except without all the "extra stuff" that Google adds.

Using Firefox tends to crash whenever Flash malfunctions (which is very annoying).

Suzune

Gary Was Here, Ash Is A Loser!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    I used to use Chrome for speed, but switched back to firefox to write user styles, plus better ad blocking. I also used chrome but switched back to firefox later.

Years
  • Being the ancient fossil that I am, I'm still using Internet Explorer. I have tried out Firefox before and I use Safari on my ipod, but other than that I stick with IE because I've gotten so used to it.

Years
  • I'm using Chromium, which is Google Chrome, except without all the "extra stuff" that Google adds.

Using Firefox tends to crash whenever Flash malfunctions (which is very annoying).
    FF4 won't do that. It creates a different process for plugins, so if flash dies, you'll get an error and have to refresh the page, that's it.

hitsu.

♪`ichirin no hana`♫
    Years
  • Chrome/Firefox

I am currently using gChrome. Although I might swap over to FireFox when FF4 comes out :)

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Currently dependent on Chrome. Love the simplistic feel to it and how stable it runs.

I've said this tons of times now, but if I see Firefox 4 getting rave reviews, I'll probably download it. So far though, people seem pretty indifferent with it.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Still using Safari 5. I don't use autofill, thus I have all of the checkboxes in that section of the options unchecked making my info inaccessible without actually opening the Addressbook app.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I'm using Opera 10.60. It's a great, reliable browser, and I've been using the older versions for years.

Years
  • I use chrome. A lot of people run tests using JavaScript and a general trend has been found.
    The results are generally the following:

1, Chrome
    2, Firefox
    3, Safari
    4, Internet explorer 8

Though none have been done after the new opera's release. Apparently it will take the top spot.

MKSSB

OKですか?
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2014
    I'm using Mozilla Firefox, I like it!! I tried Chrome but I just didn't like it!!

~MKSSB

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • I've been using IE until it started booting sooo slow that I wanted to punch my poor laptop.
    So now, I use Firefox. Waaay better. ;)

Back