• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's your favorite Psychic-type Pokémon?

Who's your favorite Psychic-type Pokémon?

• #26 Raichu (Electric/Psychic; Alola Form only)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #63 Abra (Psychic)

• #79 Slowpoke (Water/Psychic)

• #96 Drowzee (Psychic)

• #97 Hypno (Psychic)

• #102 Exeggcute (Grass/Psychic)

• #103 Exeggutor (Grass/Psychic)

• #122 Mr. Mime (Psychic/Fairy)

• #124 Jynx (Ice/Psychic)

• #177 Natu (Psychic/Flying)

• #178 Xatu (Psychic/Flying)

• #199 Slowking (Water/Psychic)

• #201 Unown (Psychic)

• #203 Girafarig (Normal/Psychic)

• #238 Smoochum (Ice/Psychic)

• #251 Celebi (Psychic/Grass)

• #280 Ralts (Psychic/Fairy)

• #307 Meditite (Fighting/Psychic)

• #308 Medicham (Fighting/Psychic; Fighting/Psychic as Mega Medicham)

• #325 Spoink (Psychic)

• #326 Grumpig (Psychic)

• #337 Lunatone (Rock/Psychic)

• #338 Solrock (Rock/Psychic)

• #343 Baltoy (Ground/Psychic)

• #358 Chimecho (Psychic)

• #360 Wynaut (Psychic)

• #374 Beldum (Steel/Psychic)

• #375 Metang (Steel/Psychic)

• #380 Latias (Dragon/Psychic; Dragon/Psychic as Mega Latias)

• #381 Latios (Dragon/Psychic; Dragon/Psychic as Mega Latios)

• #433 Chingling (Psychic)

• #436 Bronzor (Steel/Psychic)

• #437 Bronzong (Steel/Psychic)

• #439 Mime Jr. (Psychic/Fairy)

• #480 Uxie (Psychic)

• #481 Mesprit (Psychic)

• #482 Azelf (Psychic)

• #517 Munna (Psychic)

• #527 Woobat (Psychic/Flying)

• #528 Swoobat (Psychic/Flying)

• #555 Darmanitan (Fire/Psychic; Zen Mode only)

• #561 Sigilyph (Psychic/Flying)

• #574 Gothita (Psychic)

• #575 Gothorita (Psychic)

• #576 Gothitelle (Psychic)

• #577 Solosis (Psychic)

• #578 Duosion (Psychic)

• #606 Beheeyem (Psychic)

• #648 Meloetta (Normal/Psychic; Aria Forme only)

• #655 Delphox (Fire/Psychic)

• #677 Espurr (Psychic)

• #720 Hoopa (Psychic/Ghost as Hoopa Confined; Psychic/Dark as Hoopa Unbound)

• #741 Oricorio (Psychic/Flying; Pa'u Style only)

• #765 Oranguru (Normal/Psychic)

• #779 Bruxish (Water/Psychic)

• #786 Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)

• #789 Cosmog (Psychic)

• #790 Cosmoem (Psychic)

• #791 Solgaleo (Psychic/Steel)

• #792 Lunala (Psychic/Ghost)

• Total voters

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
  • There are 85 different Psychic-type Pokémon now with the addition of Generation VII (Alola). This includes pure Psychic-types and first and secondary Psychic-types (Mega Evolutions in this poll count as the Pokémon they evolved from and not a separate evolution).

I decided to make this poll one vote per person, although you can list more favorites (if you have more than one) in a comment if you wish.

I would have to say that Espeon is my favorite Psychic-type, not only because she's one of the Eeveelutions (which I adore), but because she is a multitasking fighter (attacking with moves like Psychic, Psybeam, etc; her ability Magic Bounce keeping her from being afflicted with status changes and bouncing back entry hazards; her ability to restore HP with Morning Sun; and to cut damage using Reflect and Light Screen). Espeon is very beautiful and classy too, and I love her lavender-colored fur, her perky ears and whiskers, split tail, mesmerizing eyes and that red jewel in the center of her forehead. Forever a favorite of mine.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I voted for Starmie as my favourite Psychic type, but if I could choose more options, I'd pick Alakazam, Slowbro, Exeggutor, Mr. Mime, Jynx, Mewtwo, Mew, Espeon, Celebi, Gardevoir, Medicham, Claydol, Metagross, Latios, Jirachi, Deoxys, Gallade, Mesprit, Azelf, Cresselia, Victini, Musharna, Sigilyph, Reuniclus, Meowstic, Malamar, Oranguru, Tapu Lele, and Alola Raichu as well.

Years
  • God I forgot how many amazing Psychic Pokemon there is, like there's sooo many.

But anyway, my vote went to Espeon :3

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I picked Mew, mostly because the TCG. My first Mew card was Ancient Mew and, having seen names like Lily Pad Mew and Mew with Bubbles in Beckett Pokémon Collector Magazine, I used to dream of having all sorts of Mew cards.

I got another Mew card in middle school (Southern Islands), but it wasn't until high school that I really started building up my Mew collection. Most of my collection is from eBay, but I lucked-out and pulled a Gold Star Mew myself!

EyzeIpe.jpg

Now if only I could someday get my hands on "Sunset Mew" for an affordable price. Dx

Legendary/Mythical Pokémon aside, my favorite is Girafarig.

Years
  • I voted for Meowstic due to being a fan of its gender differences concept. Other Psychics I also love include the likes of Gardevoir, Gallade, Hypno, Espeon, Sigilyph, Gothitelle, Reuniclus, Xatu, Slowbro, Slowking, Beheeyem, Malamar, Oranguru, Lunala, Musharna and the Latis.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    It's weird because I never think of psychic as a type I really like, but there are quite a few psychic types I enjoy. Abra, Hypno, Starmie, Jynx, Metagross, Musharna, and Sigilyph

favorite is between starmie and jynx hmm

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • Mewtwo is my number 1, then there's Alakazam, Espeon, Mew, Metagross, Latios, Latias, Jirachi, Hoopa, Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma... sigh......

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    Psychic is actually my second favorite Type, mostly because there are so many awesome Psychic Pokemon that I like. My favorite Psychic Pokemon (and favorite Pokemon in general) is Mewtwo, but I also really like Gardevoir, Delphox, Gallade, Mew, Latias, Latios, Alakazam, Grumpig, Alolan Raichu, Exeggutor, Medicham, Lugia, Espeon, Slowbro, Slowking, Starmie, Xatu, Sigilyph, Gothitelle, Reuniclus, Metagross, Bronzong, Jirachi, both Meowstic, Hoopa, Solgaleo, Lunala, and Deoxys.

Years
  • My favorite Psychic type is Alakazam without his Mega evolution He's just so cool and powerful but alas get knocked down quite easy if hit by a Strong attack But i don't let that stop me from loving this Psychic beast of a Pokemon.

Sirfetch’d

I can never pick a favorite Psychic type. I like all of them but I don't really care for one in particular! I am going to say Bruxish for now since it is one of my favorite gen 7 mons overall. I've had a ton of fun using it as well.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2022
    latest

My favourite legendary and psychic pokemon of all is Necrozma. I like his bio, his design, moves, ability, forms, and everything.
    I wish Necrozma was real-life.

Last edited:
    Years
  • God I forgot how many amazing Psychic Pokemon there is, like there's sooo many.

But anyway, my vote went to Espeon :3

Right?! It's also jarring how many Pokemon I thought were Psychic, but aren't!

I had to vote for Alakazam though and keep it OG. Espeon would've been my second option, followed by Inkay (strictly for how it looks and I just caught one in my Ultra Sun playthrough).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I usually don't like to pick legendaries, but of as far as Psychic goes, Mewtwo is by far my favourite.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Gallade is my favorite. I like its design, it's a fairly unique having the Fighting-type paired with Psychic, and it's very good in battle. I used it for the first time in Omega Ruby and it was fantastic.

Back