• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you do X for Y?

Years
Not a fan of heights tbh.... I'll pass.

Would you invest a lot of time into a game you are playing in Hardcore Mode for a unique reward if you manage to beat it?

Years
I would only do it if I enjoyed doing it. I don't really care about in game rewards, in fact I tend to wipe games when I'm done so I can start again :)

Would you make your own life more difficult by putting yourself under scrutiny and receiving abuse, if you could potentially do good for your fellow humans as an activist?

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
Years
NEVER!!!! How can I put myself in a abusive life and help others?

Would you kiss your own Phone good bye to get a Iphone 13 pro?

Years
This is what you're supposed to do with Apple products:
siso-trash.gif

So no *censored* way.

Would you jump in front of a car to stop it, to save a kitten or puppy?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I am strong but I am not strong enough to stop a car with my bare hands ^^"

Would you release your own Pokémons into the wild, for their own good?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
Why not? Better than stuffing them into a box and never looking back at them.

Would you open up a soup restaurant to fend of the consequences of a past apocalypse?

Years
I guess I would? I mean.... are there even people left who'd be the customers? 🤔

Would you steal from bad people to aid good people?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
No. If I participate in stealing which I view as morally incorrect, it would make me no better than the people I'm stealing from. Also, I feel it's hard to judge people based on the black and white notion of good and bad. Someone could label me as a bad from some sort of different perspective, I wouldn't want my things taken due to that.

Would you go scuba diving for the chance of finding treasure down in the ocean?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
I think if swimming wasn't so uncomfortable to me I would certainly try.

Would you climb a tower and then play the fiddle on top of it if that made it rain in a dried up country?

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
Years
Yes I would climb a tower if climbing with a lift is allowed.The dried up people needs my help afterall.

Would you take classes to the same teacher your friend's crush studies at to win your crushes heart?

Years
Sounds like the plot of a drama movie....
I'll nope, I'm too shy, so it would just end up being regular class, but more awkward for me. I'd also need a crush on someone first.

Would you completely forget your native language to learn 2 languages of your choice?

Years
I'm slowly losing it anyway so why not! Hmmm which two to pick...

Would you give up drinking all liquid if it meant you could live without it?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
Drinking liquid removes all the toxic waste that your body creates inside. I've already been to the hospital a couple times when I didn't drink enough. I'm not going to take the risk of getting that back even if water is not required for staying alive.

Would you lock yourself into your current believes for a medal of consistency?

Years
Nope. I'm always trying to educate myself everyday on just about anything which will result in my beliefs changing over time, whether I like it or not

Would you screw someone who wronged you in the past for the sake of getting back at them

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
(I'm not sure I understand the question ^^")
Generally I just ghost those who wrong me and move on. My brain power is focused elsewhere.

Would you permanently transform into an animal for a more peaceful life?

Years
No, I doubt that life would be peaceful for long given how some humans are.

Would you learn an alien language to broker a peace between our two worlds?

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
Years
Nope.I'm happy with my life.No ferrari or Iphone needed.And my body parts are something I don't want to loss for any artificial thing.

Would you marry an ugly woman to become the heir of million dollar worth property?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
I don't care for money much outside of where everyone is just out to get it for things that should be a human right like food and a roof that protects me from rain. I either like them for who they are or there isn't going to be much of a relationship.

Would you throw a bunch of toilet paper rolls over someone else's house as revenge for not getting candy from them?

Years
Never really understood the toilet papering thing.... you're just wasting good toilet paper!
I'd instead eat something I know they like in front of them every day for at least a week and not give them any (and possibly hoard that food from the supermarkets) 😈
So no.

Would you give up real life to be absorbed into a computer and become a digital life-form?

Back