• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you do X for Y?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
Nope

Would you trade an infinite supply of free pizza for an infinite supply of free bottled water?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
My health concerns say yes, my love for good food says no... ^^"

Would you spend six months learning something so you don't have to rely on someone else to do it for you?
(E.g. plumbing, but any other topic works well for this question)

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
Years
Ofcourse,I want to spend 6 months to learn The full course of programming (That's kinda impossible,still...) So that,I don't have to rely on others.

Would you watch a tv show which is still airing to avoid getting spoiled about it later?

Years
I do dislike people spoiling things, but I also don't really watch normal TV anymore anyway so.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Suppose I might.

Would you end World Hunger at the cost of people's freedom?

Years
Never really understood the toilet papering thing.... you're just wasting good toilet paper!
I'd instead eat something I know they like in front of them every day for at least a week and not give them any (and possibly hoard that food from the supermarkets) 😈
So no.

Remind me to never upset you! 😱

Would you give up real life to be absorbed into a computer and become a digital life-form?

No more hearing the birds sing, or feeling the wind play with my hair? Never again watching the sun rise over a misty valley, counting stars in the night sky, or smelling a forest after the rain?

As cruel and evil as people in this world can be, I just can't give up on everything good because of them. I choose the beauty of the earth.

Would you sing in public to raise money for charity?

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
Years
Nope,I don't work for charity.

Would you eat a Burned black potato to eat a Jumbo Double sunday Ice cream as after-desert ?

Years
Nope, I like ice-cream but like that sounds a bit too excessive for me even as a reward

Would you purposefully trip someone you didn't like?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
My head would say to do so but my body would refuse to abide. Happens to me a lot...

Would you marry your worst enemy for all the riches in the world?

Years
Spoiler:

I'd be interested in neither so no deal 😏

Would you yoink someones secret chocolate supply to eat it yourself?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
I'd be eating chocolate but the guilt would be eating me. I must say no.

Would you train a rainy day for a sunny one?

Years
(Depends where I'm at really) Though I wouldn't, makes me feel better for staying inside away from the outside lands

Would you sell sentimental items if you receive a very generous offer for them?

Years
Unless it was never have to worry again kinda money then no. Even then, maybe still no.

Would you consider doing your favourite hobby / past time as a job if you might not enjoy it as much anymore?

StCooler

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Probably, yes. The most recent console will allow me to discover new games :)

Would you go to a concert of a band you don't like just to be with someone you like?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
If that person is special to me then yes, why not? Beats being alone all the time and/or having to be with the people at work all the time.

Would you sleep in a creepy manor for the benefits of having a roof to live under?

Years
Hmmm.... possibly, yes. if it's still safe to actually live in. Like, I'd rather not fall through the floor because it's rotten or something like that. I don't mind if there's ghosts... I'd actually have someone to talk to for once =D

Would you pretend to have invented something someone else did just to hog the glory/recognition/attention?

StCooler

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
I think it happened sometimes that a theorem was proved by someone but published by another researcher, and the latter researcher gave the name of the former to his theorem.
I agree with this :)

Would you tolerate to be against the flow on a certain topic if you were right?
In politics, being against the flow means you are wrong.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
No. I don't like arguing in general. Unless done specifically and properly, it often leads into negative connotations.

Would you give up the internet for a week to spend it in nature?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
Does that imply not being able to work? If so, then yes!

Would you give up on your place in society for a chance to create your own?

Years
Do I even have a place in society in the first place? =o
Hmm.... but no, I don't think I would.

Would you sell all the clothing you own for a piece of clothing that never wears down or loses color?

Back