• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you do X for Y?

Years
Yes, practicality wise it is a good choice. Even so, I could always buy new clothes though I'd be sad about a couple of items.

Would you undergo a permanent sex change to cure a close family member's cancer?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Sure, would definitely be highly interesting. Also curing someone's cancer is nice, as well.

Would you get efficient at chess for a tournament that has the future of the world on the lines?

Years
Efficient at chess? Since I can interpret that as being highly efficient at losing in chess I'll just pass I think =p
Also too much pressure, let someone else do the world saving =D
*looks around for a certain Ketchup bottle*

Would you brighten up someone's day in exchange for making your own day worse?

Years
Sure, only if my day was also not bright but I still had high spirits in me.

Would you pull a fire alarm if someone handed you $10,000 to do it?

Years
Please, that's so easy to do and not make it seem like you did it, I would 100% do it.

Would you choose to rule your country, if someone could make it 100% happen?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
No. i have no such skillset. I would destroy my own country within 2 weeks.

Would you on a spiritual journey for an infinite supply of free shower soap?

Years
Efficient at chess? Since I can interpret that as being highly efficient at losing in chess I'll just pass I think =p
Also too much pressure, let someone else do the world saving =D
*looks around for a certain Ketchup bottle*[/SIZE

You might be overestimating ketchup's worth ;)

No. i have no such skillset. I would destroy my own country within 2 weeks.

Would you on a spiritual journey for an infinite supply of free shower soap?

If it's one that doesn't gel with me then I'll pass.

Would you give up 10 years of your life expectancy to house 100 homeless people?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
This seems like a very bad deal, tbh. Lose part of your life and also deal with the psychological problems of people who live on the street...I think I'll pass. I can't even get my own life in order. <_<

Would you sneak around suspiciously for the laughters?

Years
My own? No.
Other people's? No.
Other people if I know they're having a rough time? yes 😊

Would you create and print your own currency if you were allowed to?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Probably not. Too much effort. I'll just use what's available.

Would you play replay an entire pokemon game just to reach the post game?

Years
I wipe them and start again all the time, so yes! It's not specifically to reach the post game though, I like to enjoy the journey.

Would you trade your last pair of shoes for a snazzy jacket?

Years
hmmm.... I'd rather not go around barefoot or with just socks so no.

Would you never watch a Disney movie again if it meant amateur animators would rise to the same quality/level?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I think I have never watched a Disney movie...
So yes, probably ^^"

Would you launch a Youtube channel on a certain topic if that topic wasn't tackled on Youtube by any other Youtuber?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022
Probably not, sounds cool in theory, but I'd be terrified of the prospect of having such a large number of people watching me!

Would you eat a small live octopus if it meant you were guaranteed a million dollars for doing so?

Years
I think I have never watched a Disney movie...
So yes, probably ^^"

tumblr_mxixqwybdv1shmxu8o1_500.gif

Would you take part in a talent show if it also meant getting a talent?

Like for free? I'll humiliate myself for a bit to finally be good at something ;)

Would you walk across a rickety rope bridge if it meant getting to your walking 4 days earlier?

Years
Oh absolutely, even if it takes me several hours (vertigo dependent), it beats another 4 days of trudging around!

Would you give up technology completely for a year if it means receiving £1,000,000?

Years
Dosh questions are wasted on me and make me feel like I should just let someone else answer, but anyway no.

Would you volunteer for testing a potential cure that might not be safe for the chance that it works and cures a currently incurable disease?

Years
Depending on the circumstances, then yes!

Would you eat a whole cow by yourself in 2 days, if you got a free round the world cruise?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I would solely because I know somebody who really wants to do a cruise, and only if I could take them along.

Would you threaten a scary gangster with poetry for street credit?

Back