• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you rather...? Game

DarkIllumination

The one in the darkness
Years
  • Frog legs since it could be a blue ringed octopus and I would die from it.

Would you rather die by being crushed between spikes or burned?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Burned, because I don't like getting slaughtered by spikes.

In an action RPG, Would you rather just spam your weapon or spam magic?

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
    Years
  • Spam the weapon. I am a power hoarder, so I would rarely use the magic.

Would you rather live...
    in a world where Pokémon exist... but it's only magikarp that can't evolve...
    or the Mystery Dungeon world... but you are a magikarp that can't evolve.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Apparently Magikarps are tasty, so i'll take the 1st option.

Would you rather work in a job you hate for a lot of money, or a job you love for little to almost no money?

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years
  • Fur. I'd do well where it's cold. No way am I taking that to a desert though.

Would you rather defeat the Elite Four using a team of Magikarps or battle Red with a single Smeargle?

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Single Smeargle. Maybe if I train it to level 100 and spam 1HKO moves, it could do the trick?

if given the chance to transport to the Pokemon world, would you rather transport to the game-verse or the anime-verse?

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her
    • space~
    • Seen Sep 15, 2023
    anime version, i've given too much thought on thinking about if pokemon were real lol.

would you rather be a common pokemon or legendary?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Legendary.

Would you rather French kiss your grandmother for 2 minutes or watch the sequels to Caddyshack from start to finish?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    ಠ_ಠ I actually don't know about Caddyshack or its sequels, but they must be pretty terrible for you to compare it to frenching grandma. I think I will still take my chance with the sequels though.

Would you rather not brush your teeth for two weeks or not wash your hair for a month?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Not brush my teeth, I love my hair too much.

Would you rather eat 5 tiny lizards and eat mustard on everything for a month?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I thiink Facebook is worth more, but I can't be sure. I like Facebook better anyway, so why not. :P

Would you rather never have access to internet again or never go outside again?

Years
  • Never go outside again. I can get the Vitamin D I'm missing from other sources. My livelihood is somewhat dependent on me being able to access the internet.

Would you rather be stuck in a swimming pool during a blizzard or in a car in a hurricane?

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Lamborghini.

Would you rather cook for fast food or on a fancy restaurant?

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Ears, so I don't have to listen to the bs, I can go through. Also I'll learn to sign

Would you rather never see your real-life friends again or never get on PC again?

Back