• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

**** you

Sirfetch’d

I curse quite a bit. I always have and I probably always will. I have an amazing filter though that really comes in handy around family because I do not like cursing around them at all because I just don't feel right doing it. As for people cursing around me it doesn't really bother me too much as long as it isn't every other word because that I cannot stand and it makes the other person seem very limited in vocabulary.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
    Years
    I tend to curse quite a lot when my emotions are running high, or when I'm referring to something particularly aggravating. In a normal scenario though, I don't really swear.

Um, I'm perfectly fine with people doing it around me, I grew up in a family that kinda enjoys it xD

Years
    **** this topic, I think it's a pile of ****.

Nah, jk.. but yeah I do curse maybe a little too much \= I'm especially always saying words like ****er and **** in my IRC chatroom (on my server) all the time lol..

But in real life, I usually only curse in frustration, and I never curse to be funny irl either

TY

I do curse sometimes, yet i always replace the insultive words with other words (sometimes i forget). Nobody seems to care a bit about since it happens all the time everywhere

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
    I totally curse especially when I am angry at someone/thing. I nearly cursed in front of my 3 year old daughter, which would of been bad.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    I only curse when I'm mad. When I'm happy or in my usual mood, I don't cuss at all. So if I ever cuss, you know what kind of mood I'm in.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I don't curse, because it makes me sound less intelligent, though it does cause me to stutter when I'm trying to find a word that's the same definition to substitute it, and I also get horrid visions of myself cursing at people in theme parks/zoos, especially on interactive shows, which I don't want that to happen.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I curse when I get soooooo mad. I curse during NASCAR races or sport events. I curse when I'm alone or with friends. The only places where I don't curse is when I'm around strangers, family, or in forums (unless they don't have the cursing rule).

Years
    Thread of the year imo

I curse like a sailor, like, I have a very foul mouth sometimes, haha. But I know when it's appropriate and when it's not.

Years
    I never curse.

Fine with people cursing. I encourage people to say what they want (unless they're white supremacists, etc). We all is a free societeh.

nimbo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    I have a mouth that would make a sailor blush. It's horrible, really, but cursing is big in my family. So it's really no surprise that I do haha
    I do have a nice filter though, so I can control it around older people and children.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    .-. I don't curse much... tho, I do happen to get into fits and cursing about my League of Legends Matches while telling my boyfriend about how fail they were. I do it, usually cause I'm angry or frustrated, but other than that, not so much I guess.-.

Years
    I never curse. Not even in private. I just think there are more acceptable ways to enhance sentences without cursing.
    I'm fine with others cursing, as long as every other word they say isn't a curse word. That annoys me.

Back