• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Avatar?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    damn it you guys took my reply why

i change mine whenever i feel like it, to answer the other question

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    I changed mine specifically for GT and also because Koga is my favorite Gym Leader of all time. I'm probably going to a shiny Greninja theme to match my username again after this is over.

Years
    Currently it's Gothita, just to match the profile I designed for the Prettiest Profile Contest and the fact to represent my team in the Get-Together. I do change my avatars and signatures a lot because I feel like there's always something I want to show off.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Eddie Redmayne who's one of my favorite actors. ;)

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
    Years
    It's a shiny Ditto. Its name is Jublibber. Chase found it for me, and he's been my favorite ever since. When I get a cool avatar, like the one I have now, I don't change them too often. But if the're horrible (like my last one) I'll get a new one soon.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Since joining PC I've been showing a lot more love to the un-evolved pokemon, and after dismissing Scrafty I've discovered a whole new love for Scraggy. So yeah, my avatar is Scraggy

Back