• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Avatar?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I'm not pleased with being forced to choose a region for the Get-Together. So I officially declared my affiliation with Team Rock Hill/Fort Mill/York County, South Carolina.

My avatar is the exit sign for Dave Lyle Blvd/South Carolina State Route 122 in Rock Hill. It's Exit 79 off of Interstate 77, and the photo was taken by myself while on the road. The "welcome" structure in my signature was recently installed at that particular freeway interchange.

Bay

Years
    Wirt from Over the Garden Wall. Originally used for the Cartoon Network Staff Collaboration. I changed my signature a few times to promote some stuff for Fanfiction and Writing section while still keeping the same avatar as I'm lazy, haha. I think I'll stick with the avatar a bit longer as I'm not sure what kind of theme I want for my avatar/signature yet.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    My avatar is Pikachu. Like, I'm on a Pokemon forum. How much more explanation about Pikachu do I need to give?

Saintscrew7

Helpful little Angel
    Years
    Mmm....
    I chose this halo (or whats it called) 'cause I'm good at helping, and my nickname is "Angelito" (little angel), and I like the Idea of seeing Heaven one day. I've gone though many bad stuff lately and I've never lost my smile. Helped in so many situations that some people asked: "Are you real or are you some kind of angel?" 'Cause I get hitted or I've got yelled at and I remain the same, SMILING as usual. I don't let stuff or situations bother me much. So I stay xalm and do what I do best HELP if I can and WHEN I can. Sirry for the long Will-like post.

Yukari

Right now it's Cloud Strife because I dunno he's my favorite video game character.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Diantha for #TeamKalos
    and also for her being my fave Champion
    and also she's cute af.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    It is an anime screenshot of Serena back when she use to have her long hair. It's suppose to be a memorial avatar that's suppose to last until her hair grows back or she gets axed.

Coffee

Banned
    Years
    It's my own little character i created for my Youtube channel. A mascott basically.
    I don't have a name for it yet, but i like the sound of 'Jelly'

Back