• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Avatar?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Juvia Lockser from Fairy Tail. While not being a huge fan of the series itself, I'm a huge fan of this character in particular. Love her. <3;

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Who's that Pokemon?

It's Caterpie!

I don't have photoshop anymore (so sad), so I took an avatar on the forum (you know, the bank we can choose from?) They aren't bad at all :) I mean, one day I'll have a better one hehe.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    A screenshot of my hack, with a Lillipup and a heart, because who doesn't like Lillipup?

I guess it's better than my old avatar, which included this:

Your Avatar?

I change it every now and then, when I get bored of my current one.

Years
    It's the adorable Kalos Queen aka Serena of course! Specifically her outfit from the Dendemille Town Showcase where she won her first Princess Key. She looked so beautiful in that episode.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    James from the Kalos version of their Team Rocket motto....same with the banner. :D

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Oogie Boogie from Nightmare Before Christmas. :) Gonna change back to the Goku I used before though after Halloween!

Years
    With the recovery from the breach wiping out pretty much all avatars, I took the opportunity to change it to a vector of Nico Yazawa from the Love Live! franchise. She's far and away my favorite of the girls for being adorkable and hilarious as hell.

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
    Years
    My avatar is a picture of "Butters", a character that's featured in South Park. He's always reminded me of how I was when I was a kid.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I think I'll be sticking with some old school artwork of Pokemon and other nostalgic stuff for now until I feel like using the Game Boy startup gif again.

Last edited:

Sir Codin

I wanted something that would disgust people and make me feel disgusted too, so I searched "bloody face" on Google and found this.

Back