• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Avatar?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    One of my favorite artists. He's just too attractive to pass up.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Touhou representation of the USA. Heh, just kidding. A fairy of hell, Clownpiece. Dressed in stars and stripes to (insert summary of game plot).

She'd do a better job than TuckFrump.
    Your Avatar?

for your sake, have a spoiler
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Mine is still from the Five Nights at Challenges (?) event that Necrum held a while ago. I don't use PC much anymore and had no reason to change it, really. Maybe I'll change it back to a Sableye gif again eventually.

Tigelreaf

Fairy Tail Trash
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    Mine is Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail. And becauuuuse I love this guy. Is there more to say? I think not.

Sirfetch’d

srsly tho everyone update your avatar if you haven't since the breach :( too many question marks and it's hard to identify people by their avatars anymore

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    My avatar is a gif of Nicki Minaj from her interview on The View last year. I like it because it makes me look like I'm explaining something and I can use it as a reaction gif too.
    Your Avatar?

Years
    Mine's Freed Justine from Fairy Tail, because I love him <3 And he was great in the latest chapter.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Daenerys Targaryen, the First of Her Name, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, called Daenerys Stormborn, the Unburnt, Mother of Dragons

Back