• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Avatar?

Lucid

I got tired of almost a decade of manga, so I'm gonna go with done mideval beard guy for a while.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I got tired of almost a decade of manga, so I'm gonna go with done mideval beard guy for a while.

tbh i only see you as that manga guy with the cigarette or whatever and beard man just isn't cutting it

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • Well I am I gen 2 ho-oh because I loved gen 2 and ho-oh is the best mascot. Also it goes with my sig

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Just now changed it to Mega Aggron because I associate myself with it, and also because I kinda got bored of Zidane.

Years
  • Little quick Reshiram that I did for the sake of having a new avatar. I mean, I liked the one I was using, but I felt like I wanted something a bit more personal, one that wasn't just a cropped anime screenshot. Plus for whatever reason I kinda missed using a Reshiram avatar.

And I had made some doodle pokemon pics the other day, and thought "hey, it might be cool if I made that in a similar style." Or at least made it in the same way I made the others. Not quite the same because it's colored up a lot more cleanly than the others, but hey. It works. And it's cute.

Years
  • I'm a Ducklett now, which is definitely one of the cuter Water-types out there. The artwork actually comes from the BW Promo 17 version of the TCG card Ducklett (Black & White 36).

Saintscrew7

Helpful little Angel
    Years
  • I miss my halo avatar...
    Haven't found a good avatar of an angel so far. So... halo returns.

For me a good avatar would be a azurill lookink forward (a little sideways) with a crooked halo and cotton wings, standing on one foot. Maybe I should draw it... yeah!! That's it!! Thanx for the idea, glad I joined PC!!!

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Phi from Virtues Last Reward :D it's one of my favourite games but iv yet to find another person who has even heard of it let alone loves it like I do :)

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    a mushroom with sunglasses. I think it's fitting

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Mine's Rose from Tales of Zestiria. I switched to her after I played the game and I loved her character, so I'll probably keep this one around until it comes out in English and people actually get to see her in action. Well, I'll probably keep this avatar around much longer than that, too, because I'm way lazy when it comes to changing avatars.

Back