• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Avatar?

Years
    I'm now Amethyst from Steven Universe. One of the really cute fanart pieces of her as far as I'm concerned.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    So far I'm using Victini as my avatar, because its pose is pretty cute. And as for now, I'm not sure to change it yet, usually I change my avvy when I feel like it.

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
    Years
    Mine is the hedgehog from the old Soviet cartoon called "Hedgehog in the Fog". I don't remember why I started using it.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    My avatar is now a Magic: the Gathering card called Golgari Signet

I'm changing my name to Golgari so I might as well switch themes for it as well so people will know who I am when the switch happens

but since I have no clue how to css i still have this signature from a collab that's been dead for like a month and a half

rip me

Years
    I'm now Halsey, that 20-year-old New Jersey singer who recently released her debut album Badlands. I'm somehow impressed by the pics of her I've been stumbling upon on Tumblr.

I tend to change my avatars/sigs close to a weekly basis fyi

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Mine is an image I recently drew of an anthro Braixen character for a DA roleplay. Her name is Audrey Caines and she's pretty much heavily based on my real life appearance.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Aki from Arlequin ftw. He's a total cutie. <3

I mean just look at him:

Spoiler:

Okay, I'm done... bye. XD

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    I'm still sticking with Kyubey haha.

You guys should've been there when the avatar was still flickering. Creep out quite the number of folks.

Back