• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your birthday determines your Monotype

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    lmao i got ground type in another meme too. Rika is based on me clearly.

I guess I'd pick Sandslash, Marowak, Swampert, Flygon, Toedscruel and Mamoswine or something like that.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I got fighting type with 6 Pokemon. My team would be Poliwrath, Machamp, Heracross, Blaziken, Cobalion, and Koraidon. Not only would I train my Pokemon against all the other Pokemon, we would all go to the gym and lift weights together. One day Poliwrath is my spotter on the bench, the next day Hercross will be my spotter on the squat rack.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Got "FIGHT" and am only allowed to have three Pokémon: Chesnaught, Quaquaval and Medicham. That's it.

Years
    If I did it right, I got a dark team with 2 Pokemon. I have no idea who to choose, but that would be the case with no matter what result I got. More importantly, did I do it right? Lol.

ChungusLord

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2022
    3 dark types...
    Hydreigon
    Kingambit
    Urshifu

- Wish I had the chance to add more, there are so many good dark pokemon, but I can't change my birth year...

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    Oh boy, I'm stuck with 3 Fighting-types. Those guys are a fun bunch. I'd have a Sirfetch'd, a Falinks, and a Breloom.

Years
    I got the Dark type and a full team of 6 so I'll go with: Hisuian Samurott, Sableye, Kingambit, Scrafty, Honchkrow and Houndoom (mega)

Years
    • Waltuh
    • Seen Oct 30, 2023
    A whopping 5 Normal type Pokemon.

Personally, I would go with Stoutland, Lopunny, Snorlax, Toucannon. And pre-6 Clefable.

boyblunder

[span=“background:#dc4b3 8 url('https://i.imgur.co
    Years
    i got a four dragon team. i'm going with hydreigon, dragonite, flygon and garchomp.

Mystiqo

Meowstics are cool
    Years
    4 Bug Types?? I want a new birthdate ;v;

Spoiler:

Back