• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your defining feature.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Me: rika what's my "defining feature"
    adventure: ok it's the fact that you're irish
    adventure: nah I'm kidding
    adventure: your defining feature is Phoenix Rising
    adventure: nah I'm kidding
    adventure: your defining feature is me
    My defining feature is the fact I can't do shit without auto-correct.

Cinderizer

Da Burdlova
    Years
  • I would say, My Autism or maybe that I'm an always changing person! sometimes i sing when no-one around, sometimes i make bracelets in the middle of science class! sometimes, i randomly squawk back to my birds when they talk, (i started a conversation that lasted almost 2 hours!) sometimes im brave enough to sing a homemade song in front of my entire school (got rejected, last place in the talent show :(. JK, 3rd place haha.) and other times, i'm afraid of my own room! for 8 years i hated pizza, now its my favorite food! some nights i cry because i feel lonely, and some nights i have dreams of the future! I trust almost anyone i meet and try to be as friendly as possible. it sometimes backfires and they break me, they find out everything about me and destroy my life! and other times i feel like iv'e found true love with a girl thats like 7 years older than me! there is no calm in my life after what has happened. it started with a satanist girl. Mckenzie, (if you know a Mckenzie, then its probably not her!) she lied and cheated and stole and ripped my life out from the inside - out. she turned my mom into a drug addict and sent me to 2 mental hospitals. now i live with my dad, he gets drunk half the time and i have to take care of myself 24/7, i'm usually alone, and i have a deep fear of being alone ever since i was four, i was left alone, in the dark, in an old house that was and is rumored to be haunted. all night long. My mom took away my freedom for 2 years! i was not allowed to go outside at all! except for school. i didn't have my Video games until after all this had happened. i had no hope, and to be truthful, i still don't, for the future. i wanted to be a police officer. i cant now. don't tell anyone, but i'm crying on my keyboard right now. this is the truth for those who want to know about me. before i went on this site, i had been having dreams about a girl named Cinder, telling us to evacuate from a war zone, while angels with golden wings were protecting my family, they were not my family. they chose to stay. the angels took me, Cinder, and 2 little girls into a cave. as we watched my family get eaten by the flames. that is why i chose the name Cinderizer. Cinder-Terrorizer because of the dreams that terrorize me at night. anyway, this probably sounds pretty dark, coming from a kid who's usually so happy and upbeat, but my friends need to know the truth. the truth will set you free. so, my defining feature? the ability to change, and adapt to this corrupt world. Thankyou friends! I'm so glad i found this site.

Sincerely - Cinderizer

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Probably my patience, or how difficult it is to 'ruffle' me. I tend to stay quite calm, even in fairly stressful situations, which I think people admire.

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I make a lot of bad jokes. I think people have just learned to tune them out at this point.

Also I pronounce things oddly sometimes, which confuses whoever I'm talking to. I swear English is actually my primary language.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • My bitch face. It's on resting mode 24/7. I actually taught Emma Roberts how to make a good bitch face for her role in Scream Queens.

Bay

Years
  • Personality wise, I think it's how I'm able to approach things middle ground. I can be nice, but I don't always sugar coat things. I can be firm, but I won't yell or say extremely rude things.

Physical wise, my shortness and how pretty much I'm recognizable as Southeast Asian. I had people keep asking if I'm Filipino and such, haha. Rarely I had someone asked if I'm Chinese/Japanese/Korean.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Probably how tall I am? Standing at 5'11", I am a rather tremendous girl. I often forget that I'm taller than a lot of people.

Years
  • My boyfriend says I have a cute smile so I guess that counts. Aaaand I've been told I look like I'm in the 16-18 range more times than I can count (I'm 25). Not sure what else, those two things stand out the most ahaa.

Years
  • I would say it is my darker olive colored skin tone. I am from Greek ancestry so I naturally have a slightly darker tone. My boyfriend also likes my hair.

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    Other than the fact that I'm taller than most people, people say I have a baby face.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • My highly variable personality, which can range from anxiety, to sadness, or to relaxation.

Also, I'm quite flexible. My limbs are, at least.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • • I have a really pronounced cleft chin. Think Crimson Chin from Fairly Odd Parents, minus the jutting out from the face proper.
    • I have hypermobile knee and hip joints. This lets me sit in unusual positions.
    • I have a decently sized scar on the right side of my forehead from a gash. I was swimming at high speed in the pool we have at home. At some point, I decided to see how close I was to the pool's end. As it turned out, as soon as I looked up, all I could see was the concrete edge "draped" over the pool wall. I ended up getting about seven stitches after a stay of two hours in the ER. Not fun.
    • I have an incredibly high-pitched voice for a biologically male 17 year old. This is because I've been training my voice to not drop into the low-pitched abyss of other biological males so I can pass better when I (hopefully) start transitioning at some point next year.

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    People tell me I'm too literal, and a bit of a pessimist, hence the Murkrow in my signature. But I'd say I'm more of a realist than a pessimist. I also look pretty young and small for my age.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I have an obnoxiously big smile and laugh A LOT. Idk if it's my actual defining feature but I do hear about my smile lots :>

TequitoClown

Swim swim. Swim sw- Tentacool
    Years
  • I'm very selfless and don't care much about myself. If a friend and me are hungry I'm using ever last bit of my money until they're happy! I try to be there if people need to talk as well. As for myself, I just kinda hang in there :P

Another would be my ability to stay quiet. I've gone days without saying a word, and still do every now and then. Not sure if that's healthy or not, but I can't help it xP

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I've been told I have a grim sense of humor so that's the only defining feature I can think of.

Back