• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your last purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
my most recent purchase was from amazon because i bought myself a visa gift card with the left over money i had from when i was visiting my boyfriend.

i got:
-a 2019 steven universe calendar
-a steven universe wallet
-willow by julia hoban
-every last word by tamara ireland stone

i also got lilo and stitch socks from target, because i can never have enough socks. ;w; i love socks. they're so comfy,,,

Years
Just ordered an assortment of essential oils online. Let's see my order had geranium, lavender, rose, lemon and chamomile right off the top of my head. I may have put some others in my shopping cart too.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

SO I got my new bed I ordered the other day but my sheets are kinda old so I ordered some new sheets for it made from Bamboo. They are going to be so comfortable and I cannot wait until they are delivered. I got 2 sets!!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I paid for a Pikachu keychain I won in an ebay auction for $0.13 as a joke. :') Now I don't know what I'm going to do whenever it comes from in China a few months from now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
A new phone case. My other one broke last week and I've been using my phone with no case. Luckily it didn't take a tumble before I had the chance to buy a new case.

Last edited:

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
A laboratory beaker mug for my honey bunny since the previous one broke. It's smaller than the last one, but he fell in love with it. So I'm happy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back