• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your last purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

I bought some new Joycons, since my old ones were making the camera go absolutely MAD when I was playing any game that would let me control the camera, and I was getting occasional drift on the menu.

...the left analogue stick makes this highly distracting and irritating springing sound whenever I move it to the right. This is apparently a common problem. I'm exchanging them as soon as I can get into town to the shop I bought them from. Thank god I paid for that insurance.

Fuck Nintendo and their crappy Joycons.

Last edited:
    Years
  • A 16 pc set of empty travel-sized toiletry bottles, the 2 oz kind you need to get your hair products, skin care and other liquids pass TSA to carry-on
    board the flight. I'm traveling to many places this summer. England, France, Tanzania. Later in the year will visit the Bahamas, Cuba and Canada, so I'll be dealing with airport security quite a bit :/ I love being in new and different places, but am scared of the airport.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Soccer/football game, Juventus vs Tottenham in Singapore! I think my seats suck though cause I'm literally in the front row behind the player benches. :(

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Some herb. Not any special kind. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Cid

Years
  • I just bought a pretty cool sling bag to replace my old one. The old one's zipper broke, so here's hoping this one's more heavy-duty.

Changed bag colors from brown to black, too. Brown paired better with the clothes I typically wear, but I'm sure I can still rock the black.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Katamari game for Switch and a Mudkip plush.

And some food but those aren't as important

Years
  • A pressure washer to clean off an old deck before it is stained. It is pretty fun to use!

Years
  • A ton of books from a used bookstore, I also bought a dragon-themed jigsaw puzzle from the same shop, and a pretty collage art-style tarot deck--sadly I discovered the tarot deck is missing cards after buying it T_T so I won't be able to scry!

Last edited:

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
    Years
  • A couple e-books on language learning for my kindle. Bought some pill shaped pens on amazon and became a patron on patreon to Kraig Adams (YouTube travel vlogger) and Dogen (American-born Japanese comedian).

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • had to get some sour cream to make dinner. exciting, i know. hold your applause.

Years
  • Soda and junk food. Needed soda to stay awake today and junk food to get us home.

I wish it could say it was the cool t-shirts and poster we got at the live show we went to but alas. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back