• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your time on pc

User19sq

I do feel my time here is worth it. It's a nice place with friendly people and a user-friendly and not-at-all confusing user interface.

Compared to the sinfest I partook in over at Bulbagarden years ago, I love this place. The only drama and flaming I find is over at the political discussions. XDDDDD

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2018
    It taught me English and gave me a boyfriend. I can probably leave this site now, what more do I need really? :D

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    hell ya. id probably be pretty different if i wasnt here rn.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • i enjoy posting on the forums and made some awesome friends, some of which I Skype or chat with regularly.

I really need to get on Discord. It sounds like everyone really likes it.

but i do spend a little too much time on here

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    ya i mean i learned a lot about myself here. i had my whole angsty teenage shit go on here and with people i met here. then i kind of stepped away from this place and now im back cos i like it here

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Yes, I do. PC has taught me a lot of things. If it wasn't for coming here, I never would have learned the value of love and friendship over the years. I've been off and on the past few years because of things that happened... but I feel more confident lately. So, I decided to stay and have enjoyed it even more since then.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Yeah. I learned a lot about myself here. And I learned a lot about other people through here that I would have never learned from other people in a place like Alabama. Being here and being a part of staff have given me some skills as well, I would like to think. Dealing with unruly members and dealing with annoying customers are basically the same things, right?

But in all seriousness, despite some of the utter shit I have been through in my time here, yeah. It's been worth it. One of my longest standing friendships is from here and I've got plenty of others that are climbing that ladder as well. It's been good and I wouldn't trade it for anything else.

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
  • Definitely. I feel like I've moved on from how my life was prior to registering onto PC (though there are some things that linger). Staying here has been easier thanks to the community and I never would be as interested in art if I didn't stay. Sure I haven't made any "friends" I could talk to so to speak, but to people here has definitely been more enjoyable than most other forums I've wandered around.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • i sort of do? i was on and off for the first 5 and a half years i was registered and was quite cringe worthy but now i think the short amount of time i've spent here is worth it. i've made new friends off of the forum and discord and had nice discussions with people. it's enjoyable.

Years
  • Yeah, I guess. But probably because of how it has improved my writing skills over anything else. I joined around the age of 10, so being constantly told what I was doing wrong grammatically by older users was helpful.

Years
  • I think it really has to be honest. I've been able to connect with so many amazing people from all over the world that I wouldn't have been able to get to know without PC and I count several of them amongst my closest friends - which I really didn't think was possible about online friendships at first. It's also been a place away from "real life" where I've been able to just forget about things bothering me and be more open about myself which I really appreciate.

Also I'm so much better at writing now myself. That's also a plus.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • my time here has had its ups and downs but it's never been wasted and i've never regretted it. i grew up here. this is one of the few communities i'm involved in and passionate about. i love meeting all kinds of people and learning from everyone- about them, about cultures, about things, and about myself.

Lucid

A ton of stuff I do isn't "worth it" but I don't think that makes it any less enjoyable

Sirfetch’d

PC has opened my world up a lot. I've met so many interesting people and have had a special bond with the strong LGBT community, which I do not have irl.

Yes my time has been worth it

Bay

Years
  • Like many other folks, I've met some amazing people here. Even though some friends come and go I still cherish every friendship I made. So yes, I think it's worth it.

Back