• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your workout routine

Years
  • What do you do to stay fit/exercise?

I tried being more active at the gym but just do not enjoy it, especially since it makes my ear condition a lot worse.. so I mostly brisk walk. Around 3-4km a day, more on weekends if possible. I enjoy it :woop:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • I walk my dog, (a very good walker, that one) and tightly manage what I eat. I don't do too much 'proper' exercise, but I still do some. (especially my work in the Summer!)

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    push pull legs twice a week grind never stops

Years
    • Seen today
    I don't actively have a routine but I like riding my bike and swimming if the weather is nice enough. I also play ring fit adventure occasionally.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • I have a barbell and rack at home, I try to use it 3-4 times a week. Took me years to get to this point (thought I hate exercise, but really I just hate pure cardio) but once I get warmed up it's all good; I just think about how I gained 10 kilos since I started just over a year ago and use that to push me further! I tend to just alternate between upper body and lower body, though I mix and match if I feel like it and figure doing something is better than nothing.

Years
  • lotta squatting recently to pick up all the accidents our puppy produces, and the occasional brisk walk to the grocery store.
    that's all i've been able to do since having to refocus all my physical and mental energy to puppy and work. one of these days i'll eventually return to a standard workout routine.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I am trying to bring up my arms, chest, and shoulders right now. This is my weekly routine. Sometimes I skip Monday and/or Wednesday since those are lighter arm focus days.

Sunday: Chest Focus
    Monday: Arms
    Tuesday: Chest (Just Flyes) & Shoulders
    Wednesday: Arms
    Thursday: Back & Shoulders
    Friday: Chest (Just Bench Press) & Arms
    Saturday: Legs

Back