• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You've just been given access to the admin control panel

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
  • I think I would just look around at places I normally wouldn't have access to because I'm curious. I don't think there need changes to be made really.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    ban maccrash for demoting me I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS DAMMIT
    You don't even need Admin CP access to do that now lol

But what would I do if I had access to the Admin CP? Idk really

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Add horrible jokes to the random welcome messages that I think are funny because I am not funny. Then I would make the welcome lounge mandatory to post in for all new members to prevent more spam.

Also add in a requirement to put "BadSheep rules" in everyone's signature for at least one day so I feel good lol.

Years
  • Rename every current regular and then give them silly and fantastic new usernames, obviously.

And then rename/make a staff rank for each European nobility title that exists in English. Rukario's new rank title would be "Holy Roman Emperor", obviously. Or would it be "The Pope"? IDK. Something that fits in the theme that conveys that he's the site founder.

And then I'd rename PC "The Holy Roman Empire".

And then I'd change staff usernames to add "of *insert historic European province/territory name here*" to the end of them.

Like, for instance, my username in this hypothetical would be: "Grand Emperor Alfred Bach of Bavaria" or something to that effect.

There is clearly nothing that can go wrong with this idea. Nothing at all.

They call me Brandon Lee

don't u look at my girlfriend
    Years
  • You've just been given access to the admin control panel

in all seriousness tho i'd probably just make themes or something

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    Help try to improve everyone's reputation in a positive manner. I just love being able to see other people smile.

Years
  • Ban:
    - wolf
    - Chase (first order of business)
    Rename:
    - Anti
    - Yoshikko
    - Dark Azelf
    - flight
    Delete:
    - This entire subforum, but archive the "What is your sexuality?" and milk threads for posterity.

Then mass-graffiti / desecrate every member's profile with the kind of distasteful pictures and messages Chase sends me every day. Subforum descriptions will be redone courtesy of the Fifty Shades text generator. User flight (once renamed) shall be one position below me, so she can only stare helplessly at the destruction, with Syn as her co-staff.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Make it so whenever someone made a post, all the letters they typed in their post were randomly exchanged with each other. :D

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • Would totally change vBulletin so that it minifies the HTML for every page omg. Just doing this for the initial response would greatly reduce latency for everything else. Everybody gets faster load times.

Make it so whenever someone made a post, all the letters they typed in their post were randomly exchanged with each other. :D

At least the dyslexics are happy.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    Change the banner to photos of Pepe McMichael and train the members of this forum for the Yeti Invasions that will one day be upon us.

Back