• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yum or Yuck? (ReRevived)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I don't know. I've heart mixed things about them. Potentially yum?

Noodle Soup?

Years
    Usually a Yum.

Takoyaki?
    Spoiler:

Years
    Gonna have to google that as I've never heard of it.

The pics looked good, but then I saw they are basically just filled with cheese and I'm just not a fan of cheese only filled stuff. I'll Yuck.
    cheese needs to be applied in moderation!

Cauliflower nuggets?
    Spoiler:

Years
    Never had it.
    Lime can be good, but idk how it is as ice cream. For all I know it could be like with chocolate ice cream and be yuck even though I love normal chocolates =\
    I'll Yum until proven Yuck I guess.

liège waffles?

Spoiler:

Years
    Given how many types of casseroles there are it's impossible for me to Yum or Yuck them all in their entirety.
    There are Yum ones and there are Yuck ones.

Lobster Cakes?
    Spoiler:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Beautiful, but Yuck. If I wanted to eat a plain vanilla cake, I'd just order one of those.
    What I'd love to try, is a rainbow cake that had a different flavor for every tier of color, like strawberry/cherry/etc for red, orange/icantthinkofanythingelsethatsorange for orange, etc etc.

Fish & Chips?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yum if it is a Japanese schnitzel, they are amazing c:

Orange juice?

Back