• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MILKSHAKES

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I love oreo and chocolate flavoured milkshakes the most but I'd pretty much eat any of them other than mint! ALSO when people add ice cream to the shake, I'll just stand there going ':))))' whilst they add it.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Blizzards from Dairy Queen count's as a milkshake right? Because I really love them Reece's Cups blizzards.

Maybe once it's all melted... Otherwise it's more like a mixed-up sundae.

I will usually get a vanilla malt rather than a milkshake if I can (they're the best!), but I really like oreo milkshakes. :)

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    the salted caramel pretzel shake from steak and shake im getting diabetes just thinking about it

AAAAAA It's SOOOOO GOOD :pink_boogie:

I also love banana milkshakes :) so fruity, yet creamy and delicious. But I also like vanilla. And anything with chocolate candy! mmm reese's...
    AND PEANUT BUTTER MILKSHAKES!! United Dairy Farmers (a gas station/convenient store blend in the Midwest) makes the BEST peanut butter shakes ^^ I love milkshakes in general, really. I have never disliked a certain milkshake flavor.

Ty based squirrel for making a milkshake thread.

Yukari

Milkshakes are okay. But I almost never get to drink them. My favorite is probably just chocolate.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    CHOCOLATE YESSSSSSSSSSS
    It's absolutely delicious.
    Also Cookies and Cream mmmmmmmmm

I'm so glad this forum has such good moderators that we can have discussions about chocolate milkshakes :D. You're awesome Sonata!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    My favorite milkshake is chocolate peanut butter banana milkshake. It's been a while since I had one with that combination, and it's hard to perfect the taste...but I freaking love it.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Wawa (the local convenience store chain in my area) has Reese's milkshakes that are really delicious. I'm also a fan of Cookies and Cream. Otherwise, I like black and white.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Wow... you guys sure have fancy milkshake flavors....
    I really like coconut milkshakes, but they don't sell that anywhere here T_T, so I usually just stick with either vanilla or strawberry.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    What's your favourite flavour of milkshake?

Just had a kinder bueno chocolate milkshake... omg I'm dying of joy its so good.
    WHAT IS THIS???

the salted caramel pretzel shake from steak and shake im getting diabetes just thinking about it

WHAT IS THIS?!?

I thought milkshakes were just simple flavors of ice cream like chocolate and vanilla not those..?! Anyway I really like mint chip milkshakes.

Back