• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Food Fight #16: Reese's vs Kit Kat (by Flower!)

Which is our Food Fight winner?

• Total voters

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
rsrmnMH.jpg
iycI9g0.jpg

Welcome to The Mall's Food Fight! Each week a food product or restaurant will be pitted - eh, get it? *cough* food puns *cough* - against another food product or restaurant to see which will come out on top. Make sure to tell us below which you think is better and remember: don't just vote, expand on your answers! We want to know why you are so adamant with your answer (:

In last week's Food Fight, Oreos double stacked itself over it's competitor Chips Ahoy for the title of PC's most coveted cookie. If you have a matchup that you would like to see, send me a VM or PM and if your matchup gets chosen then an emblem will be given out as a reward!

nbymchK.jpg

This week, thanks to a submission by user Flower, we have a bite size battle between Reese's and Kit Kat. Which will come out on top? Only YOU can help determine which is superior!

Without further ado:

Which candy do you prefer: Reese's or Kit Kat?

Sirfetch’d

Reeses wins this one hands down. Kit-Kat's aren't bad but there is no chocolate that beats the taste of a good Reeses Cup.

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
Reeses boy. they are heaven and i would eat 20000 of them. kit kats are kinda just like the food you eat if nothing else is there.

Years
I'm not as big a fan of peanut butter as some people, I've found out. I don't mind reese's cups, but if there are other candies available, I tend to go for those first. I gotta be in the right mood to eat anything peanut butter-related.

(Although if they actually brought back the one reese's cup flavor I absolutely loved, the honey roasted ones, then it might be a more even contest for me...sigh...)

Meanwhile, if kit-kats are around I could eat those all day if able to, so those have my vote. Not even sure why I like them so much, maybe it's the texture of them.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Reeses wins this one hands down. Kit-Kat's aren't bad but there is no chocolate that beats the taste of a good Reeses Cup.

Except KitKats from every other country on Earth that isn't the United States.

Basically, if you are American, you are voting Reese's. If not, you're voting KitKat, just because the chocolate is so much better around the world.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Reese's are the only peanut butter chocolate things that I like, but Kit-Kat wins. It's got more flavors, and I've tasted them myself. So good.

Bay

Years
Meanwhile, if kit-kats are around I could eat those all day if able to, so those have my vote. Not even sure why I like them so much, maybe it's the texture of them.

Same. I do like Reese, but I prefer Kit Kats. Besides texture, I probably prefer the crunchiness of Kit Kats too. Someone also mentioned Kit Kats having more flavors, so there's that.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Definitely Reeses, they've been my favorite candy since I was little. Every Halloween I'd always pick out the Reeses and eat them all at once (and get sick, but yolo). It's such a delicious combination, and it has a really nice texture. I especially love Reeses eggs, there's something about the smooth surface that makes it taste even better! :D

Years
I have heard of both but I obviously prefer the wafers of Kit Kat and I always love that sound when you break the bar. I also hate peanut butter so it's clear why I vote Kit Kat.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Kit-Kats (and their annoying commercials) set off my misophonia. Reese's has Reese's Pieces, which allows me to eat candy that doesn't have chocolate in it.

So my strange vote is for Reese's.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Kit Kat wins it for me, hands down.

I just saw Ramsay pop up on my Profile, so I'm guessing that one of my Food Fight Choices got selected, eager to know which one {:3}

Pika Pika :chu:

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
Years
Reese's wins for me juuuust by a bit. I really love Kit-Kat though. But mmm Reese's ice cream, spreads, chocolate etc. is just amazing. Reese's can get a little too peanut butter-y at times but I always come back for more because it's such a nice combination, the peanut butter & chocolate. <3

Back