• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
  • Jumping into the pool for my usual swimming session- with the country's thermostate all insane, the usual cold water felt like bliss today.

Also jamming to music. And watching four different youtube comedians. And cooking a tastier-than-usual oxtail for lunch. And seeing Vettel and Hamilton have issues in the F1 qualifying session.

Uh I think I spent a good 60% of the day being happy.

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I watched a funny movie, had a delicious lunch/dinner, Spain won the football U-21 Euro and my favourite race driver won the Austrian GP in an incredible race. Then I watched an episode of the cutest anime ever. 9/10 day.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Getting so much support from friends in anxiety-induced times. x

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • aside from watching all the Gold Cup games

yesterday night, when I made some noodles, opened a can of tuna to add protein to the meal, before I knew it, one of my cats ate 2/3ds of it
    then looks back at me with cute eyes, as if trying to say "hai there, taste good"

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • bf and i went grocery shopping but that's not the thing, he took me through mcdonalds afterwards for a sweet tea as a surprise. it's the little things that matter.

...course, the tea was sour and we had to throw it away when we got home so it was a waste of time and money but the thought still counts.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Soccer kids!! Hopefully my mood doesn't get killed later today but if it does i know these kids will pick me back up.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I stained an entire deck today. I hated it but, damn, I'm proud of myself. Can't help but to smile.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • I finished my part in an art telephone game today! Don't think it looks as good as the person before me's but it still looks nice.

Years
  • The younger of my two cats woke me up this morning with a lick on the cheek and some snuggles! She's such a sweetheart.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I took a much needed nap this afternoon and usually that makes me feel so blehhh but today it was very refreshing!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i found FF13 for ps3 at work.........not that i should spend money on it but. it is. definitely There.

Back