• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Capture that Pichu!!

Years
    • Seen today
    My Greninja throws Water Shuriken at your Excadrill, causing it to drop the Pichu. My Greninja grabs the Pichu and runs off with it.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • My Carnivine trips up your Greninja with Vine Whip and catches the Pichu as it goes flying through the air, then levitates off with it!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Mr. Mime pops up and uses Reflect on Alakazam before Hypnosis on Pichu to put it to sleep and run off with it.

Years
  • Ditto! good job on being a double agent transforming into Sheep's Bunnelby to grab Pichu for me. now come back here and lemme have it!

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • Lucario! Use vacuum wave to slurp that Pichu right out of Ditto's grasp!

Years
  • aha but my trusty Giratina's right on time to transport Pichu with it to the Distortion World and back to me. Later suckers!

Years
  • ooh but Arceus appears from the heavens and b a n i s h e s everyone else.

shoot pls unbanish Pichu so i can get him Mr. Arceus sir

Back