• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Left-Handed or Right-handed ?..

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 27, 2020
Hello,

Well actually this is a domb thread but I just want to see who is Left-Handed or Right-Handed

thanks
alexsunny

Years
casual righty over here. i dunno if it affects much for sports, but i do a mean badminton spike when i'm feelin it! (haven't felt it since 2012 tho)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
This is probably more suited for Off-Topic d: Lobbing this thread over there with my right hand.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I'm right-handed.

I remember catching my thumb in the car door while Mom was dropping me off at school one day and let's just say trying to take notes in class that day was REAL hard because my teachers told me to use my left hand as if I could write with that hand.

Years
Ambidextrous. I write left-handed at about a 6th grade legibility level and right-handed at about a kindergarten legibility level.

I can use utensils quite easily in either hand but I'm far more adept with my left hand. I use a computer mouse and throw things with my right hand. I can use scissors with both hands though I'm more adept with my left hand. I use box cutters and keys more with my left hand but can just as easily use my right hand.

Everything else is just a matter of which hand is more convenient.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I'm right handed, but I really want to become ambedextorous. But, the most I can do is probably hold a fork and somewhat write the letter of the alphabet, lmfao...

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
Right handed, I want to be ambidextrous but I greatly struggle drawing, writing, and sometimes holding pans with my left hand.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
I'm right-handed, I kinda always wanted to be ambidextrous when I was young but never really put in any practice, and now it's something that doesn't really matter much to me. It's super cool to see people do things with both hands, and even if it sounds silly I do think it's really interesting whenever a friend mentions "oh by the way, I'm left-handed"

Years
I'm right handed, but I really want to become ambedextorous. But, the most I can do is probably hold a fork and somewhat write the letter of the alphabet, lmfao...

Right handed, I want to be ambidextrous but I greatly struggle drawing, writing, and sometimes holding pans with my left hand.

I'm right-handed, I kinda always wanted to be ambidextrous when I was young but never really put in any practice, and now it's something that doesn't really matter much to me. It's super cool to see people do things with both hands, and even if it sounds silly I do think it's really interesting whenever a friend mentions "oh by the way, I'm left-handed"

3 in a row that wanna be ambidextrous damn. same actually. the only reason i ever tho was so i could turn my guitar upside-down and right side up and still play flawlessly as a party trick lol. i know i can train myself to do that, but it's way more effort when your left hand's a doodoo head.

but yeah as cool as it is, i prefer being this way over being a lefty. the constant struggles those guys have to face dealing with right-hand centric objects makes me not want their life.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
I'm right handed. The only time when I'm not is while eating with fork and knife. I've always used the knife with the left hand and the fork with the right and it just really feels wrong to me to do it the other way around.

Back