• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
Disconcerted.

Spoiler:

Years
I feel fine rn

That sounds very intriguing! I am definitely the sort of person that would put a ticket on! Either way, you deserve all the good luck about to come, whatever that may be!

Thank you for your sweet words! I did decide to buy a ticket yesterday, and use the numbers on the back of the fortune just for fun. It only costs two dollars, so losing it won't worsen my circumstances. Who knows? Maybe I will get lucky this week, and win one of the small prices. If not, I will think of it as a donation since my state uses lotto funds to build schools in the community, and for college scholarship programs and to provide child care services for pre-schoolers.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Horrendously stressed because I missed a deadline that ended yesterday. I sent a begging email apologising for being one day late but... yeah. I hope they aren't complete jerks.

Years
Happy I finally made time to go to the hairdresser
Hadn't gone since the year rolled over rofl
It was getting way too lengthy xD

Best wishes to all my dear friends that are struggling right now <3

I won't hug anyone at the moment 😅

Rn: Really tired

That sounds very intriguing! I am definitely the sort of person that would put a ticket on! Either way, you deserve all the good luck about to come, whatever that may be!

I've been a proper emotional rollercoaster all day. I think I hit all ..what are there 6? All 6 basic human emotions today?

Happiness, sadness, fear, disgust, surprise, and anger? Feels about right, lol. So I said screw it, I'm gonna do something I never do.

And I wrote. I wrote a partial-story, partial-analysis, partial-sci-fi (tiny bit lovcraftian) piece about an OC I made and stumbled across from 2017. It's not finished, cause nothing I ever do is, but it really put me in a better mood! So shout out to all the writers out there, they had the right idea.

Exhausted.

Disconcerted.

Spoiler:

A hug for those who want one =3
Spoiler:

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
Stoked, beside myself - over the release of Hisuian Snow AND an update for one of my favourite fangames tomorrow.

I have no idea what I'm in for but I do hope there are pleasant surprises. Warden Ingo cameo? An older version of another simp target at the Apollo Tournament in Xenoverse? Silver fox Eusine maybe?

Years
Not horrible today. I think my ear condition is acting up less, it seems partially tied to my anxiety (like every other health condition I s2g) so I'm less stressed than earlier in the week. Plus I have some warm fresh milk tea!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Mad. After 6 hours of sleep, I got woken up by an insanely loud bout of lawn mowing at 8 am. It still hasn't stopped, 40 minutes later.

Years
Horrendously stressed because I missed a deadline that ended yesterday. I sent a begging email apologising for being one day late but... yeah. I hope they aren't complete jerks.

I hope they were ok about it 😊

Don't want to be awake. Still sleepy…

Not horrible today. I think my ear condition is acting up less, it seems partially tied to my anxiety (like every other health condition I s2g) so I'm less stressed than earlier in the week. Plus I have some warm fresh milk tea!

Mad. After 6 hours of sleep, I got woken up by an insanely loud bout of lawn mowing at 8 am. It still hasn't stopped, 40 minutes later.

Kind of irritated but y'know, meh.

Big hugs for all of you!

Rn: seditious!

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
Tender.

I'm watching a video of someone battling Gym Leader Caspar in Xenoverse and I'm in love all over again. (Aster is still best husbando, but I'm not quite ruling out the foxy Marshal either.) As if I hadn't been considering doing yet another run of that game despite the annoying parts...

Years
Happy
I'm getting a pretty insane amount of shinies from the Ultra Wormhole 😂

Kind of irritated but y'know, meh.

Spoiler:

=3

Rn: seditious!

Your troops are awaiting your speech to overthrow the tyrant! ^.^
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
idk regret? just accepting the consequences of my actions. and tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back