• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what makes you interesting?

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    sell yourself, darlings
    what makes you someone to be paid attention to? can you turn heads? are you an academic figure? do you have a talent we should know?

and if you don't think you have anything good to say, then don't reply! that's the least interesting thing of all

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • what makes me interesting is that im good at writing? i like to think thats a talent of mine that makes me interesting. i love writing and it makes me really happy. i love telling people about my writing, even if its been a while since ive done it.

Years
    • The side of my right hand is astonishingly flat.
    • Have great hair.
    • The public treat me like a disabled puppy, so I'm either very disarming or inspire a whole lot of sympathy.
    • I write a lot, which has really jacked up my vocabulary. It makes me sound consistently imperious, which is always good.
    • I can make people laugh.
    Yep, that's me done. Untalented and overbearing, but that's no crime - it's just cool.

Years
  • I don't consider myself a particularly interesting person. I ave things I'm good at, but there's plenty of people better at those things. I have things I'm bad at, but there's plenty of people who are worse at those things. If I were to pick one thing to set me apart though, I don't think I've ever met anyone who has a worldview quite like mine?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    To be honest, the fact that I'm getting a PhD is probably pretty noteworthy in many of the crowds I hang out with. Except for the PhD lab crowd of course; there, they most likely pay attention to me because I'm easy to categorize as "the small funny swede" (we have very few Swedes in the lab!) and fun ensues when they associate me with stereotypical Swedish behavior that contrasts well with their lax continental style heh.

Also my cats, I mean they're not me but they're pretty unique looking creatures and I'm parading them through pictures wherever I go, so they are another thing that people think of when they think of me. I think??

Years
  • When it comes up that I can speak intermediate level (my Chinese teacher's opinion haha) Chinese that often gets a noteworthy reaction from people. Also from what friends/family have said about how they talk about me if for some reason I'm brought up in conversation my living in China is the go to way to open with describing me apparently so I guess those can be seen as the ~interesting~ things about my life to some.

I personally find people interesting more from how they think think more than anything else though. I love having lengthy discussions about many topics, if you're a talker and have well formed thoughts then I'm going to find you interesting. I once met this amazing girl on a plane and we spoke for literally 12 hours about so many topics, best/most interesting plane journey ever.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I'd have to say my autism. Just because I'm actually a very quirky, eccentric person. I feel like it's what makes me who I am, and I also wouldn't give it up for anything in the world. <3

what makes me interesting is that im good at writing? i like to think thats a talent of mine that makes me interesting. i love writing and it makes me really happy. i love telling people about my writing, even if its been a while since ive done it.

agreed. <3

Last edited:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Nothing when I'm around people, let alone strangers.

Only in complete solitude do I explicitly display my quirks.

I play with long things and pretend they're weapons. My body is apparently more flexible than other people's; I can put both my feet behind my head, and my hands are too flexible for their own good. I have a tendency to pose.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I was training in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and submission grappling until I got hurt. Now a lack of transportation, time, and money make it so I can't do it. Hopefully I can start it back up again during the summer.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • "Astronomer who also is a black belt and sensei in karate" would be my go-to summary for such questions or topics.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • I'm overly nice. I always go out of my way to buy stuff for my friends if I can and give to street performers, etc. Even if I don't like the person, I'm always willing to do them a favor just because in my mind it's the right thing to do so long as it doesn't compromise me in any way.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Lots of things.

My detecation to girlyness.
    My LOVE for Pokemon <3
    My super huge crush on Korrina
    My will to make the world happier and better. :3
    My autism.
    My being a vegetarian since age 7.
    My interest in all things Pokemon battling.
    My whole online history.
    Ext ext....

Who says a person who's been 'a girly girl' all her life has to be 'boring' lol

:P

mariopepper

Banned
    Years
  • Probably i am not interesting person, but i hope that other people can say different words about me. People who care about me, who love me

Back