• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pizza: Food for thought.

GubberTheLasgnaChef

The Pooman
Years
  • So, most people can agree pizza is a delicious food. If you disagree, ok. Nothing wrong with that. Many people think that we just took the exact recipe of pizza straight from Italy. WRONG. Pizza was adapted over many years to be flatter and more cheesy. Before, it was a thick crusted, tomato covered, mozzarella barren piece of bread. That's all I really know about pizza, so bye.

Attachments

• pizza-new.jpeg
      pizza-new.jpeg
      9.3 KB · Views: 1
    • pizza-old.jpeg
      pizza-old.jpeg
      7.8 KB · Views: 1
    Years
    • Seen today
    I had domino's pizza last night. It's not horrible, but also hardly any better to me than a frozen store brand pizza.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • I love pizza, it is one of my favorite foods. Though I can't have too much red sauce pizza anymore cause it tends to upset my tummy. But Alfredo sauce isnt too upsetting on my tummy so I try to have that whenever I have pizza.

Years
  • Interesting tidbits to know thanks man.

I myself grew up with hawaiian pineapple pizzas and it's honestly my favorite flavor. I really don't care what the consensus is about it, good tasting food is good tasting food lol.

Years
  • same as sandalphon, although idk if i'd say it's the boring choice. i'm just not a person that prefers 50 extra toppings on their pizza so i'd like to keep it simple and just go w/pepperoni + cheese.

haven't had pizza in months, though, which is a shocker.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I just got and ate a whole little caesar's pizza by myself yesterday. :)

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen today
    If you disagree, ok. Nothing wrong with that.

sorry i'm gonna have to disagree here this is one of the few opinions that simply isn't valid :femme:

Momoro

I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye..
    Years
  • I like Pizza Hut pizza, mostly with no extra toppings besides your generic Pepperoni, cheese, sauce etc. --And the occasional Sausage pizza as well, I guess.

I just got and ate a whole little caesar's pizza by myself yesterday. :)

Little Caeser's is pretty good, I just don't like it when they go overboard with the sauce 😨

I'm with you, I could eat an entire pizza from Little Caeser's as well 🤤

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I like Pizza Hut pizza, mostly with no extra toppings besides your generic Pepperoni, cheese, sauce etc. --And the occasional Sausage pizza as well, I guess.

Little Caeser's is pretty good, I just don't like it when they go overboard with the sauce 😨

I'm with you, I could eat an entire pizza from Little Caeser's as well 🤤

The roof of my mouth was destroyed afterward.

Years
  • Ham and pineapple is my favorite but I'll eat anything really. Get some white anchovies, caramalized onions and turnip puree. Oof.

Momoro

I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye..
    Years
  • The roof of my mouth was destroyed afterward.

Mine is sore 🙁 But I haven't had Little Caeser's for a while, so it wasn't that. Although I can foresee myself suffering the same fate as you after eating a whole LC Pizza 😶

Ham and pineapple is my favorite but I'll eat anything really. Get some white anchovies, caramalized onions and turnip puree. Oof.

Whaaat?? That's too many toppings for me.. I'm a simple-pizza kind of guy, I guess 😁

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I forget the name, but there's a certain style of pizza I get sometimes that's just crust and sauce with seasonings. It's surprisingly good.

Years
  • Anyone ever tried buffalo chicken pizza? I LOVE it! To be honest, I haven't met a Pizza I didn't like. It's my fav food.

Also, there's this place that my mom mentioned that makes a MAGICAL Sicilian slice with the cheese on the bottom and the sauce on top. I look forward to trying it one day. I think it's close to her work place so that's why I never tried it.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • literally had an amazing cheese pizza the other night from a local place we order from frequently. super tasty...and i'm about to have bagel bites, if that counts lol. love me some pizza.

Years
  • I love pizza, though there is different kinds of pizza I want to try that I can't get locally after seeing triple d's on the food network since pizza joints have been on there that have pizzas that aren't local to my town. My town has mainly the national pizza chains.

Though my fave pizza from local pizza joints is Philly cheese steak.

Years
  • Whaaat?? That's too many toppings for me.. I'm a simple-pizza kind of guy, I guess 😁

2 toppings with melted cheese is the sweet spot for me. not too many flavors tryna clash with each other and make a whole mess of your taste buds lol. if it's something like a meat-lovers though, i can sorta give it a pass since a majority of the toppings is just different kinds of meat and they sorta blend together after sometime.

Back