• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The story of your significant other

Years
  • You guys are so cute!
    I had two relationships before, I'm still friends with my first ex and she's very nice. My second ex cheated on me and thought I was boring for not wanting to be kinky and roleplay rape with her and broke up with me to date the person she cheated with.
    Like, I didn't know she was nasty until she started revealing this after confessing to me and sending me unwarranted nudes and yeah.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • My SO basicaly trains Pokemon FOR A LIVING, and helps them to evolve. *smile's cutely*

Also I hope that person who said 'guys' wasn't directing it at me cuz I HATE being called that word. A lot >:( Sorry to blow a fuse and all, but that phrase really upsets me....(i've been trying to get over it. but when you dislike a word a lot like that it ain't easy :/ lol...)

Last edited:

Pashmina

Professional dummy
    Years
  • Hello everyone!!
    I am Hoshikos boyfriend here to present my side of our relationship story. As said in their post we met through mutuals on facebook and we started talking. I dont know why exactly I messaged them, Im normally really bad about that sort of thing and dont talk much to people generally, but thankfully it happened! We continued talking and I was very obviously the first one to fall in love and was notably flirty. They didnt oppose but they werent ready for a relationship so I toned it down. After a while of flirting and being in a weird not a thing but still kinda a thing phase, they eventually decided that they were ready to be in a relationship and we started dating!! We've met up twice since, once where I went to visit them and I spent 2 weeks with them and we went on cute dates and to chuck e cheese and a bunch of stuff like that. Then we met up again when they went to visit their dad who happened to live near me. we played board games and hung out and made meals and sweets together it was super nice in a more domestic kind of way. Ive sinced moved and the time zone difference and schedule differences with schooling has made things different, but Im 100% confident in our relationship and that they are the one for me so Im not scared of the change, I know we can work through it. They are such a lovely and supportive significant other and make me happier than anything in the world, I enjoy spending time with them so much and making food and hanging out and doind dumb stuff together gosh I cant wait to spend forever with you hun <3

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • Hello everyone!!
    I am Hoshikos boyfriend here to present my side of our relationship story. As said in their post we met through mutuals on facebook and we started talking. I dont know why exactly I messaged them, Im normally really bad about that sort of thing and dont talk much to people generally, but thankfully it happened! We continued talking and I was very obviously the first one to fall in love and was notably flirty. They didnt oppose but they werent ready for a relationship so I toned it down. After a while of flirting and being in a weird not a thing but still kinda a thing phase, they eventually decided that they were ready to be in a relationship and we started dating!! We've met up twice since, once where I went to visit them and I spent 2 weeks with them and we went on cute dates and to chuck e cheese and a bunch of stuff like that. Then we met up again when they went to visit their dad who happened to live near me. we played board games and hung out and made meals and sweets together it was super nice in a more domestic kind of way. Ive sinced moved and the time zone difference and schedule differences with schooling has made things different, but Im 100% confident in our relationship and that they are the one for me so Im not scared of the change, I know we can work through it. They are such a lovely and supportive significant other and make me happier than anything in the world, I enjoy spending time with them so much and making food and hanging out and doind dumb stuff together gosh I cant wait to spend forever with you hun <3

dskfjsak babe i'm gonna scream???? i love you so so so much <3 and i'm so glad we've met and that fate brought us together. i feel like we've known each other our whole lives ;v; i love spending time with you and just being in your presence!!!!

i can't wait to spend forever with you either darling <3

Years
  • the stories some of you guys have are freaking adorable asdfadf

Nothing too crazy on my end since everything is still very new. We met on PC and worked together as staff for years, I (much later) developed feelings that really intensified over the course of a couple of months, finally got the courage to confess last month after I couldn't handle keeping it in anymore. And thanks to some encouragement from friends you guys know who u are. The terror I felt clicking that DM reply thru Discord was like no other. But he was interested in me as well and it's been a lovely experience ever since! I am incredibly happy. We voice chat and I am planning to visit in January. :thumbsup:

Years
  • the stories some of you guys have are freaking adorable asdfadf

Nothing too crazy on my end since everything is still very new. We met on PC and worked together as staff for years, I (much later) developed feelings that really intensified over the course of a couple of months, finally got the courage to confess last month after I couldn't handle keeping it in anymore. And thanks to some encouragement from friends you guys know who u are. The terror I felt clicking that DM reply thru Discord was like no other. But he was interested in me as well and it's been a lovely experience ever since! I am incredibly happy. We voice chat and I am planning to visit in January. :thumbsup:

This settles it. PC is fucking match.com

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    i bought a huge ready meal on accident yesterday and got a date out of it, if that counts

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    the stories some of you guys have are freaking adorable asdfadf

OMG IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS YOU'RE THE CUTEST AGDJFJDHSJDJF hahah And I'm so proud of you. I think he will be good at making you grow even more confident and brave :)

Years
  • Nice stories. I, personally, would sort of like someone to call my own, and my tactic for that is not unlike Biff Tanner in Back to the Future 3 with the Professor's love interest. Basically, you grab them around the waist, hoik them into a dance and leer at them with bad breath and a crooked stetson.
    Nah, actually my tactic is coy mind games that they're not even playing.

But there is somebody I adore - not in a romantic sense, really - and I am seriously considering telling her how beautiful she is. Ideally in song form.

And our hands touched recently. TOUCHED. Plus she is incredibly friendly, never dismissive, makes brilliant coffee and like, touched my hair. If this was an arcade game, my abbreviated name would be on top of the pixelated scoreboard. But yeah, I really want to sing her a song. Starlight by Muse would be appropriate.

I actually want to follow her around with a video camera so I can base a protagonist off her. Secretly, so she doesn't think I'm mentally insane. I'm considering removing an eyeball and replacing it with a camera so I can film her while she serves coffee. Or concealing a Go Pro in my shirt. Or literally just asking her outright, but I don't want her boyfriend to take a pizza cutter to me.

So if I do get a 'significant other', that'll probably be the origin story: they served me coffee and I serenaded them in between filming them with a synthetic eyeball so that I could write about them having adventures. The tragic climax will be that they find out and I get put into an asylum.

Anyway, good on you lot! Faint heart never won fair lady, unless of course being faint is all in the grand design of scoring a babe. And being a babe is all in the eye of the beholder, which is ruddy fantastic.

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
    Years
  • Funny thing is I met my current through my ex last year, as for my ex. She was a bit demanding or blaming her problems on me which is why shes my ex. For the current though, she now lives about 2 hours away.

TY

Might still be early days to really call it a relationship, who knows. Parts of me still wonder how this came to be, the other parts are still in utter disbelief.

Scratch that we're now together for real and I can't even comprehend anything in life right now for the past 3 weeks.

send help... but more importantly send memes

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • Oh my goodness. Where do I start. Let's call my significant other hot stuff.

You see. Hot stuff was on Facebook one fateful day 2013 and saw my profile and was like "she looks friendly and I want a new friend" so lo and behold, he messaged me. From then on it was a cute friendship for around 3 years. Both he and I were entangled in relationships at the time. We became very good friends to the point of considering each other lost siblings. Sounds silly really.

Then 2015 occurred and he got himself involved with the wrong woman, wrongly accused, and currently in probation. Despite that we began to date in 2016 and got married late 2017. We have a child and another on the way.

Last edited:
    Back