Seen July 6th, 2022
Posted June 20th, 2022
138 posts
271 Days
Username: NearAutomas
Pronouns: Any
Romantic orientation: Aromantic
Sexual orientation: Asexual

I haven't outed myself irl, though I'd say most people that I've told the line "not interested in romance", generally accept it as it is. Wish my parents are like them.

And happy Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia day!

Starlight

She/Her
Tohjo Falls
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
Username: NearAutomas
Pronouns: Any
Romantic orientation: Aromantic
Sexual orientation: Asexual

I haven't outed myself irl, though I'd say most people that I've told the line "not interested in romance", generally accept it as it is. Wish my parents are like them.

And happy Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia day!
Hello and welcome! 😊
Mega Mawile
Type: Steel / Fairy
Shiny: Yes
Received @ 30,906
Hatched @ 30,921
Lv.100 @ 31,076
Dracozolt
Type: Electric / Dragon
Shiny: No
Tag Partner: Devalue
Received @ 30,867
Hatched @ 30,882
Lv.100 @ 31,052
Paired with Roni | My VPP Trainer Stats
Planet XX-12 Section-43
Seen July 1st, 2022
Posted May 21st, 2022
33 posts
151 Days
Username: Crimson the Cowboy
Pronouns: He/Him
Romantic orientation: Questioning (I think I’m Aromatic)
Sexual orientation: See Above
Anything you want to add / general intro! : Hate Homophobes, and anyone who discriminates.
Just a cowboy wannabe who likes nuzlockes (not hardcore)

Bouncer the Pangoro (Shield Wonderlocke)
*Decimated Allister Rematch and Macro Cosmos
*Took down both of Leon’s dragon types

Starlight

She/Her
Tohjo Falls
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
Username: Crimson the Cowboy
Pronouns: He/Him
Romantic orientation: Questioning (I think I’m Aromatic)
Sexual orientation: See Above
Anything you want to add / general intro! : Hate Homophobes, and anyone who discriminates.
Welcome and hello too!!!
Mega Mawile
Received @ 30,906
Hatched @ 30,921
Lv.100 @ 31,076
Dracozolt
Received @ 30,867
Hatched @ 30,882
Lv.100 @ 31,052

ZeoStar

Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
Happy Pride Month to this lovely group.

Starlight

She/Her
Tohjo Falls
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
Happy Pride Month all you wonderful people!

Spread the love, share the peace, and stand with pride my dear rainbow fam <3
Mega Mawile
Received @ 30,906
Hatched @ 30,921
Lv.100 @ 31,076
Dracozolt
Received @ 30,867
Hatched @ 30,882
Lv.100 @ 31,052
Male
--404 Not Found--
Seen July 3rd, 2022
Posted June 30th, 2022
3 posts
91 Days
The main reason about people who hate LGBTQ+ is
That they are jealous of more colors you have than thier Television!!!! 😆😆

I wanted to join as a support ally, But I am Male, Straight and Ficto-sexual so I think I can't join cuz I have no questions about my gender identity.

VisionofMilotic

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
7,724 posts
6.4 Years

I wanted to join as a support ally, But I am Male, Straight and Ficto-sexual so I think I can't join cuz I have no questions about my gender identity.
Hi 69XxGhostxY69! I am glad that you have joined. You are welcome here anytime. I am a heterosexual female cis, and have not questioned my gender identity, but I was welcomed here. You can join as an ally, that's why it's an alliance :) people from all walks of life coming together, gay, straight, bi, trans, cis, intersex. You are my brother and I am happy to gave you here!

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

Starlight

She/Her
Tohjo Falls
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago

What the lovely Milotic said! Allies are always welcome 🌈
Mega Mawile
Received @ 30,906
Hatched @ 30,921
Lv.100 @ 31,076
Dracozolt
Received @ 30,867
Hatched @ 30,882
Lv.100 @ 31,052
Age 35
Female
Infinite Insanity
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted August 13th, 2022
1,100 posts
5.6 Years
Hi. I need advice. I know i'm a cis straight girl, but these feelings popped out of nowhere.

So since i've been back at day-hab, i've been crushing on a lot of guys, but recently like a month ago, the need for a relationship has...stopped. It's like I don't want one. This may fall under the aromantic/asexual category. I'm just not interested in any gender and this loneliness has been put to a permanent halt.

Also, around the same time, i've been feeling a lot of gender dysphoria. My chest especially. I have pretty big boobs, and I just wish they were way smaller, or even non-existent. Also, i've been staring at boy's crotches. Not because I want them for sexual pleasure, but because i'm just curious what's it like to have one.

So why these feelings all of the sudden? It was like these really quick feelings are dawning on me. I'm almost 36 years old. Why now?
*~Formally known as RedBalloon~*
*~Playing 2DS makes me happy~*
*~Lunala is cool~*

Nah

Age 30
she/her, they/them
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
15,398 posts
8.9 Years
Hi. I need advice. I know i'm a cis straight girl, but these feelings popped out of nowhere.

So since i've been back at day-hab, i've been crushing on a lot of guys, but recently like a month ago, the need for a relationship has...stopped. It's like I don't want one. This may fall under the aromantic/asexual category. I'm just not interested in any gender and this loneliness has been put to a permanent halt.

Also, around the same time, i've been feeling a lot of gender dysphoria. My chest especially. I have pretty big boobs, and I just wish they were way smaller, or even non-existent. Also, i've been staring at boy's crotches. Not because I want them for sexual pleasure, but because i'm just curious what's it like to have one.

So why these feelings all of the sudden? It was like these really quick feelings are dawning on me. I'm almost 36 years old. Why now?
Couldn't really tell you why or why now, but what I can say is that people change over time (or some do at least). Stuff like gender and sexuality doesn't have to be set in stone, nor does it have be something that you felt early on. There's a lot of people who are like "yeah I knew I was gay when I was like 8 years old", but there's nothing wrong or unusual about questioning things or feeling things in your 20s or 30s or even beyond.

So just think about it and see how you feel as time goes on. Maybe you'll find that you're something else, maybe you won't, maybe it'll change again at some point--it's all fine.
Nah ンン
“No, I... I have to be strong. Everyone expects me to."

_confused_piplup_

Age 22
she/her
Hisui
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
2,510 posts
1.4 Years

I pretty much agree with Nah. I felt the need to give an answer as well because I know those feelings too. The aromantic/asexual part and obviously gender dysphoria as well.

Couldn't really tell you why or why now, but what I can say is that people change over time (or some do at least). Stuff like gender and sexuality doesn't have to be set in stone, nor does it have be something that you felt early on.
Spoiler:

This is SO true. I am an example of that. I had a lot of phases. I have always had slights attractions towards girls but I have never desired to be in a relationship. Growing up, having to deal with gender dysphoria, I consequently lost even more interest in both relationships and physical attraction. Only lately I realized that despite very few episodes, I have always been asexual.
But most importantly, it took me much time to accept my gender dysphoria and even to shift my sexual orientation. Consider that I had my first doubts about gender identity when I was 14. But to firmly believe and accept that I was trans, it took me around 4 years. I am still struggling a lot because I am mostly still in the closet. but yeah I am talking about a very important step, which is self acceptance. It's normal and super okay to have doubts and to question yourself and your gender identity, actually I feel it's a good thing because after all you'll end up know yourself better, even if it requires a lot of time.
Another example of how much things can change is indeed my sexual orientation. As I said, I have mostly been asexual but with a slight attractions towards women. Totally changed over the last three years. This is another good example of self acceptance and that is probably the best advice I can give you: be open-minded. I wasn't with myself back then. Somehow I have always been intimidated by the idea I could be attracted by men and even in my imagination, I couldn't really see myself with a boy. Growing up and MATURING (very important step), alongside with questioning my gender identity, I started truly asking myself if I could be attracted to men. Slowly, somehow, it felt like I needed to fully explore this option and despite not ever being in a relationship, I now desire to be in one with a boy, even in my imagination. I can't see myself with girls in both relationships and in a physical attraction. Other than that, I alternate moments in which I really feel aromantic and asexual, to moments when I would love to be in a relationship, but it's a part of my personality because I love my alone time and being super independent. But other than that, it's obviously also the fact I am not in transition yet that makes it very hard to even present myself as a girl, but that's totally another matter.
I think that probably all of this won't make a lot of sense to you, because I am trying to synthesise in a few sentences all the contrasting and infinite feelings I have felt for years, but the moral you can take from this is that, as Nah said, things change and it's very good to question yourself. And lastly, if you want to learn something from my little experience, take your time and be open minded. Maybe those gender dysphoria feelings you're getting are something else, maybe not. Just don't push yourself over one idea, just let your mind and feelings work :)

bjsdlbbbsdMy VPP
d Typhlosion @ Level 100: 2,535
klkhohln

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 25
he/him
Snezhnaya, Teyvat.
Online now
Posted 16 Minutes Ago
7,409 posts
13.7 Years
Recently, I learned about the gender identity proxvir, and reading it, it sounds like me? I'm a man, but I don't identify with every single aspect of maleness, so I've always called myself trans masculine.

I consider myself both trans & non-binary and lean more towards Demi-man, but I read up on Proxvir, which feels more like me. It's a masculine gender near male, but it sounds like a fake Tumblr gender, so I probably won't use it. Should I just stick with demi mam?

Link to the proxvir article.