• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Enjoying my Money

Ultra Sun

Yes this is PC user Sun lol
Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2022
    m-i-r.gif

me

srsly tho, if I'm filthy rich I'm donating money to wildlife conservation or even buy an island that will act as an sanctuary for animals, rhinoceros need this in particular

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I'd install one more leg on my dog.

Bay

Years
  • Pay off debt would be the most important thing. Otherwise, probably a house and the books, games, and movies I want to own.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'd work 4 days a week only, and travel much more than I do now.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I'm content with the money I have now - although if I were to get a lump sum, rather than monthly wage, I'd probably look to taking 6 months out of work and exploring the world a little bit.

I'm too comfortable otherwise :p.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    You can tell my priorities are not in order, because I would buy so much music. Just fill my library with albums and singles.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • m-i-r.gif

me

srsly tho, if I'm filthy rich I'm donating money to wildlife conservation or even buy an island that will act as an sanctuary for animals, rhinoceros need this in particular

I really like this idea. And surprisingly, there are uber rich people in the US doing this. I think there is one dude that is trying to buy enough land to allow buffalo or bison (i forget which) to be able to migrate again.

Personally, I would save most of the money and invest some of it into my education. I would set aside some for personal spending and then donate the rest. There are a couple charities and churches that I've personally worked with that I would like to give the money to.

Years
  • I would put my cousin through college since its her Freshman year and I know what it costs. I would make sure the pokecommunity had all the funding it needed to sustain itself and was able to fulfill any ambition and make any changes. I would take care of my parents, and make sure that my mother in particular had all of the medical care she needed and have any renovations she she wants done to her home. I would help any family member, friend or relative who helped me when I was in need. I would build the best animal shelter in town and save all of the cats and dogs, then donate my resources to conservation efforts around the world so that we have a healthy planet for everyone. I'd be also interested in funding for housing, it breaks my heart when I see someone with nowhere to live and nothing to eat. I would take care of kids too, visiting children's homes and try to figure out how I can make their lives better. Then I wouln fund any creative content I see and like so those patreon donations would shoot up.

If there is anything left over then I would like to travel to some beautiful places and meet intetersting new people and learn things. I think I would start with Japan, then China, Thailand and work my way down to south to India. But I would like to search the entire world because I am looking for my soul mate and know that if I go far enough I will find him somewhere.

Back