• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why did you choose your title?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
The little customizable blurb below your username. Why'd you pick it, how often do you change it, and if you have, what were some previous ones, and why, etc? Or if you don't have one, why did you choose that?

Mine basically means that I seem to always have an optimistic drive compelling me to never give up on things I want. Akin to a flame that no matter what abuse it takes, it still never goes out. Such a trait is at the very core of me as a person. It probably is my core.

The red and flame motif isn't just stylistic, it pretty much is the best way to represent me. Kinda goes side by side with my nature too, as adamant means too hard to penetrate or unyielding. But that's why I chose it, and probably won't change it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I liked the song 'The Pretender' by the Foo Fighters back in 7th grade. Thought it sounded good as a username title and have kept it ever since!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
what title

(am not using one atm, nor avatar, since my post flair looks best without)

Last edited:

semi

the magnificent steiner
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
wolfgang grimmer's monstrous alter ego, from anime naoki urasawa's monster.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
Years
it's odogaron's monster type. odogaron is the monster that's featured on my profile. i change my title whenever i change my theme/appearance.

Back