• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

jeans

Years
  • let's talk about jeans
    how often (if at all) do you wear them? do you prefer loose/baggy or tight/skinny jeans? do you find them comfortable? thoughts on jeans in general ok

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • i only wear jeans if i absolutely have to. i know I'm going to be a minority on this, but i really dislike jeans. I find them uncomfortable and the only jeans i have are dad jeans...

Years
  • I stopped wearing jeans 4 years ago and I wear leggings now which are way more comfortable. When I try on jeans that are my height, they turn out to be tight and when I try on jeans that are not tight, they turn out to be long for me.

Years
  • idk much abou types of jeans or w/e but they're my preference for pants usually. I have both black and blue varieties. Yay?

Years
  • I can't do jeans. I thought everyone was going to wonder what planet I was from. But I see there are others here in the same boat. Its a pity because I collected some really nice pairs, designer jeans, unusual patterns with beads and embroidery.

Denim fabric is rough and thick for me unless its blended with several other materials. I know they're known as casual comfort but I always feel my circulation being cut off when I wear jeans and usually pop a bottle of Aleve after I undress. It's not just when I wear skinny jeans, even a loose boot cut I ordered a size up is murder on my knees and ankles like I'm being strangled with a denim rope.

I've given all the jeans I ever owned away and wear really soft stuff like yoga pants and peasant skirts.

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Hate jeans. Only wear them when I am going outside and it will look socially unacceptable to wear shorts. Otherwise, I am wearing shorts, no matter the temperature.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • I almost always wear jeans when I have to go outside and I wear them always when I'm in my office. Although I don't prefer them when I'm at home and want to be comfortable, I'll just wear something else.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • I'm a skinny jeans person. I sport that or:
    -leggings (own dozens with unique patterns)
    -stockings paired up with some cute shorts or skirt

Baggy and loose-fitting pants are kept for home use really.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I love jeans, but don't wear them nearly as much as I used to. I like button fly jeans, a somewhat roomy quad, and a tapered knee. Washes, I'm most picky on. I like very specific washes. Sometimes I like distressed jeans as well.

I tried to get into raw denim jeans also, but I bought the wrong size. I didn't realize I needed to get like 2 sizes up in order for them to fit, and didn't want to wait so I just returned them in the mail for a refund. Maybe one day I'll try again. Getting a super unique fade over the course of a year sounds fun as hell.

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
    Years
  • I don't wear jeans unless it's required for an event, and I prefer loose fitting ones!

I only own like one or two pairs of jeans since I don't use them much. :P

Back