• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

it's freaking cold

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Now that arctic death is beginning to roll in, what are your favorite ways to cope with the painful, biting cold outside?
Personally, I could really use a heated blanket. But at the moment, I love wearing three pairs of socks for extra warm feet.

Vragon

Walking out the door with my red jacket unzipped, my earbuds in my ears, mp3 player ready to play, wearing nice jeans with a belt, my slip on shoes and striding into my favorite weather.

I love the cold!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I have a thermal shirt from Uniqlo that I've just been wearing under everything and it keeps me pretty warm. I also have their leggings and tights, so I can still comfortably wear skirts outside. If it's really, really cold I walk really fast or even sprint for a bit to get my heart rate up and that's usually enough to make me feel warmer.

If it's cold at home, I have this thing that's literally a blanket with a hood and it's great
Spoiler:

sometimes I run around with it with my arms outstretched, it's really fun

%

percent
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
it's freaking hot. anyone willing to swap hemispheres inbox me

but when it is cold, i snuggle up in bed w/ a coffee & a book (occasionally for the whole day). love wearing jumpers/sweaters/tracksuits too, and i have a pair of extra warm socks that get overused. also everything and everyone just looks kinda cute when it's cold, maybe it's because people's cheeks go red or something i'm not sure

the only real problem it poses for me is exercising; i never get the balance quite right with what to wear. i dress for how i feel before i go and then i end up drowning in my own sweat

i love the cold so much please come back

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
Eh, I wear an extra shirt, don my fleecy hoodie, put on an extra pair of socks and get on with my life.

Living in the coldest part of an already fairly cold country, you get acclimatised to the low temperatures.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Am viking

Need thicker coat

Because the berserking warmth of my inside doesn't penetrate my rough skin enough to warm my outside

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
I live in Florida, so I dont get to experience cold whether as much as I would like. But I do love cold weather! It brings back a lot of nice memories and its fun chilling out inside with a blanket.

string555

Banned
Years
It doesn't get that unbearably cold here, so just an extra layer of a nice jacket is enough, plus wearing beanies.

Probably the worst part of it is my work, since the warehouse is decent sized, open, and all concrete, it's like working in a giant freezer during the Winter. If I don't wear fingerless gloves in the morning there, it feels like my hands kind of lock up and it's hard to work. :X

The good part about the cold is that my cat Sasha sleeps under the covers with me. She's like a little furry heater. :3

Years
OvQqS5v.png

Back