• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what did you do instead of pc for a week

Years
I went to Hong Kong for a few days, worked, studied Chinese, caught up with some TV shows, and cried over the state of British politics.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Dealt with tumblr fallout by moving my translation blog to a personal wordpress setup and helped another translation group I'm a part of diversify our output onto other sites in case tumblr goes kaput.

And then when that was out of the way I replayed my least favourite KH game in preparation for KH3 and hated it even more and if PC had been up at least I would have had a distraction from it but I didn't so I finished it in two days and am still angry about it. o-|-<

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I was extremely sick and had surgery.. but couldn't go on PC while I recovered which sucked. Mostly just played Let's Go and Smash Bros while recovering.

TY

McNuked 3 supermarkets, derailed 5 trains, scorched 315478 shovels

but broke my back to one pile of papers

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I was still on PC.... but the Discord part :3 It became so very active!

Back