• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Happy Birthday, to a Milotic!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

[a id]con[/a id]\ \ A VISION OF A BIRTHDAY / /

9aa94fd22310d128c39c824b3960b7511be243b8_hq.gif

Woooo! Happy birthday to the kindest, sincere, and amazing Milotic I know and love, VisionofMIlotic! I have said a lot about her; her kindness, you generosity, how smart and knowledgeable she is, how beautiful both inside and out, her smile rivals of Mother Earth herself; just being reminded of it gives me the hope and energy to get through the day, and get up each morning.... But mostly, I'm very thankful that she has become a great part of my life, and I'm looking forward to many, many more happy memories with her! Honey, I am eternally grateful that I have met you, as you are a constant source of inspiration, and happiness in my life.

There's much more I need to say: I admire that unwavering belief to help others be happy, and I respect your open mind, and your honesty with me. You're always there for me when I need it, and I always feel comfortable sharing all sorts of things with you. Lately I hadn't even felt things like depression or the blues; keeping you in my mind always helps out with that too. Thanks to you, I'm really looking forward to the future. So, thank you, with all my heart, darling.

giphy.gif

❤ I can write all day about how much you really mean to me, and yet, I still don't think I can find words that do that justice..
But, I can definitely say a few.
I love you!
I love you, and I wish you the happiest of days on your birthday today! ❤

----

I know you love the singing of jeremy brett as I do, soooo:

Annnd let's not forget our plushes!
Spoiler:

il_794xN.1463345191_975z.jpg

Once again, I love you Sam. Happy birthday. <33​

Years
Happy birthday Sam!! You are one of the brightest and sweetest people I know, I hope your day is magnificent and will be one to remember. <3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Happy birthday, dear! I hope all your birthday wishes come true. Thank you for being so kind and wonderful. ( ˘ ³˘)♡

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!! ❤︎ Happy Birthday, my wonderful friend! You've always been a deeply inspiring person for as long as I've known you! ^__^ It's a real honor to have witnessed firsthand the countless selfless deeds you've done for our community—like the time you fought your hardest to keep these forums alive when it seemed all hope was lost, or that time when you tirelessly bred tons of perfect IV serpent Pokémon to give away to anyone who wanted them! Or how you're always reaching out to our members and making sure to warm everyone's hearts while you're at it!

I really owe a lot to you, Sam, and I believe you deserve the best birthday there can possibly be! <333333333 I truly appreciate all of the times you supported me when I was feeling down, as well as all of the hilarious, blissful times we shared while playing PokéTrivia games! ;) Make sure you have lots of fun today, okay? :D

Oh! By the way... I was digging through my library earlier, and I happened to find a story that you might like! Want me to read it to you? (^ w ^)
Here goes nothing!

Once upon a time, there was a brave, kind-hearted Milotic...

Everyone who knew this Milotic held her in very high regard!

tenor_1.gif

The village where Milotic lived was facing a dire crisis. Most of the Pokémon who lived there had nearly given up hope.

But with her determination, combined with her charismatic voice, the Milotic encouraged the villagers to stay strong.

Inspired by Milotic's resolve, all of the villagers united their hearts as one, and they overcame the crisis together!

source.gif

Then, on her birthday, a magical portal opened up. An entire legion of never-before-seen serpent Pokémon came to visit her for the day!

Their names were Servida, Serpeel, Reignboa, Muzon, Levyriath, Filigree, and Quetzalcoil!

According to legend, when the seven mythical serpents come together, those who witness this spectacle will be blessed to an eternity of happiness.

27TYdXR.png

It turns out the one who opened this portal for Milotic's birthday was none other than an equally kind-hearted Dragonite!

324502184acbadbd87f223326451f4771092b13f_hq.gif

Having both witnessed the magnificent sight of the seven mythical serpents, the Milotic and the Dragonite lived happily ever after!

The end.

j9rckj8.png

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Happy Birthday Sam. You are such a kind person and a key part of Pokecommunity. I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Happy birthday to one of, if not the kindest person on PC!

Sirfetch’d

Happy birthday, Sam! Hope it was filled with lots of fun :)

Years
❤ I can write all day about how much you really mean to me, and yet, I still don't think I can find words that do that justice..
But, I can definitely say a few.
I love you!
I love you, wish you the happiest of days on your birthday today! ❤

Dragon

My dearest Shawn, I can't express how moving this gift is. All of my favorite things are summed up in these pictures, my love of flowers and roses, the special connection we both have Milotic, the love songs and actors we enjoy, even my weakness for toys. You have a sharp memory, and knowing how shy you are but how much you have shared with the world about us really means something to me. You are a friend and teacher as much a boyfriend. Kind, intelligent, mature, hardworking, and a handsome fellow that had helped me forget some of the painful parts of my past. Love you Shawn, it was my birthday yesterday and today is our anniversary. I look forward to sharing a precious moments with you, and many more in the future.

Let's take a magic carpet ride to the stars!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!! hope you have an amazing day n.n

Angie! Thanks for birthday wishes. I always enjoy the creative topics and questions you contribute. You give me quite a bit to think about, and have been a big help showing me the ropes at PC since I was first modded. You are a leader. I went on a trip to my city garden yesterday and brought back gracidea flowers! You might want to wear some in your hair or change forms, I thought it would suit the Shaymin mod. ^_^
Don't feel blue. You have much to give to the world!

Happy birthday!

Daniel, it's awesome to hear from you my btother! Thanks for spreading the birthday fun around, and double thanks since you were my secret Santa too. I love our talks, you're so confident and full of fire and ideas, a true revolutionary and open to many things at the same time. A dancer, debater dessert lover. I was cooking yesterday, and want to split a smorgasbord of pies with a fun and brilliant friend! Let's feast together!

Happy birthday, Sam! :)

Rika!! Wonderful Rika, you are star. You multitask so many things, and seem to be diverse in interests with talents in every part of the forum. I have enjoyed the time we have talked, and look forward to doing more of it with you, whether it be talking about the world of Westoros or our own worlds here on earth. I suspect we have a lot more common interests than we know. I think you are a cool, interesting lady with great taste. I appreciate how nice you are and wise.

I can't I think of a finer custodian for these dragon eggs than the Daenerys of PC.

Happy birthday Sam!! You are one of the brightest and sweetest people I know, I hope your day is magnificent and will be one to remember. <3

Jana, it is truly an honor. You are tremendously beautiful outside and inside. You are the patron saint and guardian our forum and put the word 'community" in pokecommunity. You are such a hard-worker, stable, charitable and selfless, always willing lend a hand to your neighbor or give a listen. You are peacemaker. Where would we be without you? My birthday certainly was one to remember! It was magnificent, must have been your wishes. One of the magnificent parts was a message from you my friend.

I confer upon you Ampharosite. Because of your maturity you should be represented as the strongest of all sheep Pokémon. You have moved mountains for us, so the least anyone can do for you is give you that extra 100 point buff in stats.

Happy birthday, dear! I hope all your birthday wishes come true. Thank you for being so kind and wonderful. ( ˘ ³˘)♡

Jo! I just want to give you a big hug! It is You who I should thank for being and kind. You are like a real-life fairy, full sweetness, magic and invention. Your artistic creations are gorgeous and unparalleled, you put beauty all over this place from drawings to CSS, to backgrounds and most importantly giving yourself. You seem to also have energy to burn judging by how much you contribute. I see you as a mentor and my sister, throwing charms and fairy dust my way to help me time and again. I put an ad in the newspaper and was able to hire a fairy godmother on your behalf to bring you good fortune, love and security. You have been after all a fairy godmother to me!

Happy birthday Sam, hope you have a good one! :D

Thank you many times over TY! We can always count on you for fun and games. Your comments are enjoyable and in point. You are an enthusiastic soul, and I see you reach out to folks here online, myself included. I have seen from your writings that you have faced challenges lately so I am offering you an amulet coin to double your odds. May good luck smile upon you.

Amulet-Coin-Great-Encounters97-2.jpg

Happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day.

Hi Sumner! I appreciate your birthday words! You are another important contributor here, often I see you here ready to greet a member and give them a shout out on their birthday. Your steadfast presence is a welcome addition here. We haven't talked much, but I have played many a game with you and love seeing your imagination at work. I am really happy you are here. I want you to have a dragon glass dagger from me, to protect you from any white walkers lurking about! By the way.

Dragonglass-Spear.jpg

Happy birthday n_n
Thank you so much Nah! I want to wish YOU a happy birthday too with lots of wishes because your big day is the next day after right after mine. Since you are also a September baby I want you to get plenty of love and wishes too. I think you're really smart. I've always loved your precise, detailed insights, and calm, cool collected manner and that touch of wry humor. I have a feeling you might say, nah, but I hope you will give yourself credit! I'm happy to count you among my friends. I thought you might want a dragonstone. I don't know much about Fire Emblem, but honored to meet someone of manakete ancestry!

Happy birthday, Sam!! :)

Hey there Tyler! /Hugs/ Oh my gosh thank you! Your beautiful photographs and love for cats and patient way of speaking brighten my day. We're both Southerners so I immediately recognize that hospitable, nice attitude. Knowing that we both love music and the stage I want you to have a certain monkey as a present to jam with you. I'll see what I can do about Andre and Firman giving you that salary you deserve!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope it's a great day! :D

Caite-chan! Thank you. I respect you, you sound like you work hard in life and have had physical trials, and yet still manage to be this reliable, considerate and nice person, giving Pokémon to others, offering advice in different parts of the forum and even managing to give me a birthday hello. You are lovely! I want you to have a real Magaerna in its original color.

Happy birthday Sam! :)

Cid! Hi Cid! Thanks a bunch! I really appreciate your birthday well wishes. This is very nice of you. Seeing you a message from you reminds me that I definitely need to spend some time in your fun forum and enjoy the world of games. My gift to you is a special internship working with the one and only detective Pikachu. I called around to secure the job.

Happy Birthday Sam. You are such a kind person and a key part of Pokecommunity. I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

Lily Gardy! Dear LilyGardy! Thank you truly, you have a beautiful personality worthy of an aroma lady and beauty trainer. You are a girl of exceptional taste who surrounddherself with lovely things including the careful, courteous words you speak, collections of rare shiny pokemon, your beautiful backgrounds or fiction you weave that charms us. We have laughed together as you make all sorts of smart and witty comebacks in trivia. You are one the first people I befriended here, and I am thankful everyday for my sweet, and most fashionable friend.

This is a special friendship bracelet because it is made with shiny charms as the stone. Think of just how many shinies you will attract with that many charms in your bracelet.

Happy birthday, Sam! Hope it was filled with lots of fun :)
Castform!

Thank you Chase! You welcomed me here and have made PC a secure place where we feel safe and accepted The weather Institute will be in good hands with a strong administrator like you. So I want you to have the deed the building! It just seems like a good place for a Castform:)

Happy birthday to one of, if not the kindest person on PC!

Karen! I'm truly touched by your kind words really, you are the one I see so many wonderful attributes in. You love justice and fairness, and really are a brave soul, wise and loving. I need to get back to your profile or discord because your say really intelligent things and are ja free and independent spirit. It also helps that we are both true fantasy lovers. From your thoughts on movies to world issues when you raise a pen it is well worth reading. Love ya Juno, I want you have this hippogriff to ride.

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!! ❤︎ Happy Birthday, my wonderful friend! You've always been a deeply inspiring person for as long as I've known you! ^__^ It's a real honor to have witnessed firsthand the countless selfless deeds you've done for our community—like the time you fought your hardest to keep these forums alive when it seemed all hope was lost, or that time when you tirelessly bred tons of perfect IV serpent Pokémon to give away to anyone who wanted them! Or how you're always reaching out to our members and making sure to warm everyone's hearts while you're at it!

I really owe a lot to you, Sam, and I believe you deserve the best birthday there can possibly be! <333333333 I truly appreciate all of the times you supported me when I was feeling down, as well as all of the hilarious, blissful times we shared while playing PokéTrivia games! ;) Make sure you have lots of fun today, okay? :D

Revise!

I would say that you are the one who is wonderful friend! You have given me a pick-up when I was down. You are so encouraging, charming bright and friendly. it doesn't hurt that you are the best trickster and mischief-maker there ever was, your imagination seems to never run out, jokes, adventures, events. Thank you for my dialga and all those cursed dolls and beautiful CSS you taught me how to make and helping me with my event help, and your kind comments and the epic messages that have passed between us.

Of course I had a ton of fun on birthday, and the birthday fun is still going on today because you have pulled in with your tale! You ought to visit Bay and Venus Silentia in Fanfiction because I this is awesome.

I bought an ice cream castle for you that was catered entirely by Kiki from Studio Ghibli's Loki's Delivery Service. So you'll know that everything is on board. She's flown around and around on her broom, making sure there is no Sandshrew in sight.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh my god, this woman is an absolute treasure..!! /sobb

Back