• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of student are/were you in school?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    The nerd/geek?

The class clown?

The athletic jock?

The scene kid?

The stoners?

The partying type?

The genius?

The overachiever?

The underachiever?

The popular and pretty girl/guy?

The bully?

Bobby Hill?

Anything else

My existence in school was negligible, I was a dork with no friends

Bay

Years
  • I would consider myself an overachiever since I was in higher level classes and in clubs/other extracurricular activities. I do have close friends, but in some classes and clubs I'm sorta ignored by some peers.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • In high school I was pretty much asleep half the time yet still had great grades. I didnt really fit one stereotype and was friends with all sorts of people. In college I was asleep 75% of the time, still had great grades, but had like 4 friends lol

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I did maybe three homework assignments over my four years of high school, and somehow still passed.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2023
    I was the fat nerdy kid who was basically walking around with an invisible dartboard for abuse.

Thankfully I got rid of three fourths of that.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • A neeeeeeeerd, although I skipped out of school most of the time. Eventually I got behind on credits and got transferred to a different kind of school. I did terrible there for a while, but somehow I kicked it into gear towards the end and graduated on time at age 18.

Years
  • Smart, but not a very good student. Of the choices above underachiever is the closest label.

In my defense I was at a real disadvantage. I work at a very slow pace and dyslexia runs in my family. In spite of that I initially did well in school. I did my homework, studied hard, always raised my hand in class, never ever disrespected teachers or faught with students. I was teased mercilessly always, the shy, skinny girl with glasses but I held back my tears. I just wanted to make my parents proud and happy.

However, my family moved around a lot to different places, and my education became more erratic. Imagine that you are learning to subtract in one city as a second grader, then move to another city where the same grade level is dividing fractions. I kept up best I could through elementary school and still made good grades, and tried to hide the things that I did not know. However by middle school I was really getting lost because I was constantly thrown into the middle of new, different curriculum. I had been to 9 different schools. I also had trouble emotionally adjusting because I would have to leave behind any friend, teacher or crush I might have cared about, and start all over in a place where I was stranger. I just gave up and let my grades plummet. I was too miserable to care.

I don't know what I would do without my Pokemon, they were the only friends that would never leave my side. Sometimes they were all I had.

Last edited:

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • I think I'll be classed under 'average introvert'. Okay in terms of academic achievement, enough to pass my years of school. I had a small circle of friends but I wouldn't say that I am very close to most of them. (It got smaller as the years went by). You won't expect to see me in any extra curricular activities in school.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • in elementary school i was like.. the weird kid that kept to themselves. i was also like that in middle school, and did awful with grades but i at least had some friends, even if i am not friends with a lot of them anymore. in high school for 9th grade i was the awful kid who didn't really try a whole lot and had a hard time making friends. when i transferred in the second half of 10th grade, i was mostly just known as the person that loved cats and pokemon since it was a super small school that i miss very much.

in college i am probably known as the overachiever loner or something, i dunno. i mostly just go to class and try to pass all my assignments and stuff. it's hard to make friends, man. it sucks.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    basically I spent ages 5-22 just showing up and writing things down on the homework and then periodically getting pieces of paper that (usually) had the letters "A" and "B" written on them

years 17 and 22 of my life end with me receiving slightly fancier pieces of paper that say in a very formal way "wow ur so smart, u cleared the dungeon trial education program!"

except in America you don't have to be intelligent or demonstrate intelligence or have developed any skills whatsoever really in order for all those things to happen

how else do you think that somebody like me was able to get those pieces of paper?

None of the descriptors in the OP fit me really.

Last edited:
    Back