• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

eyebrow game on #fleek

Poki

Banned
Years
  • Ignore the title.

Do you get your eyebrows done?
    If so: How often?

What's your ideal eyebrow shape?

What's your opinion on that shitty trend where people look like they've shaped their eyebrows with a sharpie?

Thick or thin? (hot damn that was 99% unintentional)

I got this thread idea from looking at my own eyebrows (surprise surprise) and realising that I haven't touched them in months. I also wanted 2,1k posts. Before you think to yourself, "poki u lazy monobrowed shit", let me assure you that there's just no excess hair to be removed. So yeah.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    Is it bad that I clicked the thread actually expecting to hear about a game involving eyebrows?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Guys now draw on their own eyebrows too...? I never got why women did it in the first place, let alone men doing it now too. Oh well, I guess I'm not the most fashion-conscious person out there! I personally don't care at all about my eyebrows and have never taken any measures to ensure they look better - I don't think I could even comment on their shape or thickness without taking a closer look haha.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    If I notice any tiny hairs growing that would cause me to look like I have a unibrow, I shave it off or pluck them.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    not to sound vain, but my eyebrows are on point. i used to have really thick eyebrows as a child/teenager and i've been getting them done for about 7 years now? since the hairs would grow back really fast i used to get them trimmed every week. but for the past few years i've been getting them done through electrolysis and the superfluous hairs have been getting thinner and weaker, so currently i'm only going every month. since i used to have thick eyebrows they've still got a full shape and i don't need to fill them in with makeup or anything so that's another thing i love about my eyebrows.

sharpie eyebrows are fugly. 'nuff said.

Last edited:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I take the Alfieri route and just make sure I don't have a monobrow. I do nothing else with them.

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
    Years
  • I don't really need to do anything with my eyebrows tbh. Although I'm noticing small hairs growing between the ridge that separates my eyebrows, so I might need to begin trimming those in the future, but for now I'm alright.

And, I don't really care what others do with their eyebrows, in reference to the trend. Some people can pull it off, some people can't. If they like it though, then power to them, I frankly couldn't give a shit.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I get them threaded before events and once in a while I just get them done to get my shape back. I keep up with them myself inbetween going to get them done. I prefer them thinner, but not meth addict thin. Also I like a nice arch, but not everywhere I go can do it just right. There's this one lady who makes love to my eyebrows when she does them, but she's awkward as fuck so I've tried going to other places in my area, but none of them do it quite like her.

I've seen a lot of botched eyebrows. I've seen a lot of as I mentioned before meth addict thin eyebrows and then sharpie black eyebrows that remind me of the nike symbol. Worst ones I've seen irl was at my grandma's wake. This old woman came in and had two very large rectangles drawn on where her eyebrows should be and they were a very light brown. Reminded me of two 18 wheelers about to collide.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I don't get my eyebrows done, but I always make sure that I have two and I make sure they don't run down the side of my face to my ears.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I just shave my unibrow once a week and call it good. I've never been bothered by my eyebrows, so I don't really do anything to them.

The sharpie eyebrows can either go pretty good, or horribly wrong. There is no in-between.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I have really thin eyebrows so I just tweeze the strays and I use an eyeshadow that's close to my brow color to fill them in and shape them. I don't have amazing eyebrows naturally but if I take the time to shape them and fill them in then they look pretty f*ing amazing, honestly.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I guess I have normal eyebrows? I mean I never had to touch them once since I was born and it still is far from a monobrow so I'm lucky I think.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    A lot of my relatives are old Asian women, pretty sure they invented the whole draw-on eyebrows thing.

But yeah I've never touched my eyebrows. Should probably do something about them, but I don't know the first thing about brow styling.

Years
  • I pluck the bridge between my two eyebrows, because for some god awful reason, my face wants me to have a unibrow and I ain't having that.

Eyebrows must be on point.

Years
  • But yeah I've never touched my eyebrows. Should probably do something about them, but I don't know the first thing about brow styling.

In the same boat here. I have my older sister pluck once in a while because I cannot trust my hand to be steady enough to not pluck skin instead of the actual hairs. I'd probably do more harm than good if done myself.

Back