• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discorders

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Do you chat on Discord? Why/Why not? Are you in plenty of servers? What channels are you in on PC's server? etc etc

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
  • Yes a lot and it's gotten to the point where I've gotten in trouble at school for being on Discord lol
    Lot of cool people to hang out with

I'm in several servers and also all three of the PC servers, The UG (because I play the mafia games), the RP one (because of Fen <3) and the main group

I'm in just about all of the channels even if it isn't something that I know a lot about, usually because the people there are pretty chill but mostly General, Random, TC, and Rom Hacking are the channels I frequent

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I remember briefly getting on discord, not knowing what to do really, and exiting a short while after

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • I am only in one small tightly-knit group chat composed of various members of PC. Well, I'm technically in five, but I only really chat in one. I would chat on PC's discord more often but it moves too fast for me so I can usually only handle being in there for half an hour at a time, lol

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I bailed on the PC Discord because it's easier for me to stay out of trouble that way. But I do visit other Discord servers. I enjoy discussing live tennis matches on the r/Tennis Discord, watching The Price Is Right with others on the GoldenRoad.net Discord, and talking about games and other things on the DigitalWarfare 24/7 Discord, that replaced the site.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • I have an account that I only briefly used when signing up on here. I would like to get in with it and talk with people on a more personal basis, but I'm worried that if I do it will end up absorbing even more of my free time and prevent me from doing anything productive. (Which is already suffering) :/

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Yep, and I'm on a LOT of servers. I think 97? I mostly stick to the Pokecommunity one (the #gaming and #debates channels anyways :p) and the r/jrpg discord server, as well as a few servers owned by my friends.

TY

8 servers atm, chat quite a bit in PM's. Servers not so much anymore.

Bay

Years
  • I bailed on the PC Discord because it's easier for me to stay out of trouble that way. But I do visit other Discord servers. I enjoy discussing live tennis matches on the r/Tennis Discord, watching The Price Is Right with others on the GoldenRoad.net Discord, and talking about games and other things on the DigitalWarfare 24/7 Discord, that replaced the site.

r/Tennis Discord sounds like something I would be interested in, but kinda only pay attention to the Grand Slam matches and I'm in too many Discord servers already lol.

I'm in PokeCommunity's server but I only pop up on evenings and that's usually when #general gets quiet. I'm mostly active in #writers-room but I check #pokemon, #debates, and #anime-manga on occasion. I'm also in several other servers but a chunk of them are with close friends where only a few of us are in.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I want to be active on these chats but I'm gone 14 hours of the day and it's reaaaally hard to keep up when I'm home since I have 10398945 other responsibilities. Plus fast-paced chats exhaust me fast, I prefer smaller ones with a bit less people. But nonetheless PC's discord is really fun to get into when a convo I'm interested in pops up /o/ The other ones I'm in is a guild chat for an MMO I play, and another forum's (which I admittedly check once in a blue moon)..........

Yep, and I'm on a LOT of servers. I think 97? I mostly stick to the Pokecommunity one (the #gaming and #debates channels anyways :p) and the r/jrpg discord server, as well as a few servers owned by my friends.

Hot damn.. are you active in a lot of them? Since you said you mostly stick to PC and a few others but how many is that exactly?? haha

Last edited:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I want to be active on these chats but I'm gone 14 hours of the day and it's reaaaally hard to keep up when I'm home since I have 10398945 other responsibilities. Plus fast-paced chats exhaust me fast, I prefer smaller ones with a bit less people. But nonetheless PC's discord is really fun to get into when a convo I'm interested in pops up /o/ The other ones I'm in is a guild chat for an MMO I play, and another forum's (which I admittedly check once in a blue moon)..........

Hot damn.. are you active in a lot of them? Since you said you mostly stick to PC and a few others but how many is that exactly?? haha

probably 6 servers. The others I just pop in and out of if I need to ask a question about a certain game or something like that.

Sirfetch’d

I'm in about a dozen servers but only chat in a few of them. I'm not really big on talking in #general because I've just never really....done it. The bulk of my Discord activity is in a server of mine with about 7 other PC friends.

Back