• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

you are a superhero!

Allen303

A warrior who has lost his ability to fight, is on
Years
  • me allen sorry i am posted thread long time i was about to leave pokecommunity but never mind
    in this thread you have to tell that wich superhero you want to become!

(note: it can be from anime or hollywood)

Years
  • any superhero with super speed (flash, quicksilver, the quickster, etc.)

not having to commute + body metabolism on overdrive 24/7 so i stay thin no matter how much i eat. sounds like a dream.

Years
  • If I want to become a superhero then I will deal with my soul and would become a...

Ghost Rider...

Punishing and Torturing Guilty...
    Protecting Innocents...

And for a second hero, I would become Ghost (Call Of Duty Ghost Task Force)...

Years
    • Seen today
    Godzilla, but I don't know if he counts as a superhero.

I would also take deadpools healing ability.

Years
  • Teleportation, would make things easy.

But in terms of an actual superhero, maybe Black Widow?

Years
  • Green Lantern, Hal Jordan Or Jon Stewart. Your light constructs are only limited by your imagination and you are as strong as your willpower. In some comics, Green Lantern even rivals Superman's strength.

Allen303

Years
  • Godzilla, but I don't know if he counts as a superhero.

I would also take deadpools healing ability.

no worries at least he is saving earth from other monster!

hey reply on how you think about above super hero!

i also forgot to tell mine , my will be all ability of captain america + his shield

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    any superhero with super speed (flash, quicksilver, the quickster, etc.)

not having to commute + body metabolism on overdrive 24/7 so i stay thin no matter how much i eat. sounds like a dream.
    this sounds ultimate ngl

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    I know this is overpowered, but probably the ability to rewind time and have save states like a video game.

User19sq

I'd be Tatsumaki from One Punch Man. I have an affinity with psychokinetics.

I know this is overpowered, but probably the ability to rewind time and have save states like a video game.

I'd do anything to be able to go back and fix the mistakes of the past right about now...

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • While I don't remember her name, I read a book once about a team of people who created a fake superhero to try and kill a real superhero who became a tyrant controlling a city. All I remember about this one girl was she was basically the tech person of the group, and she was pretty young and she just sat around and drank Coke and communicated with the rest of the team. Seems like a good role to me.

If we're just picking a superpower we want, one I've always wanted is just telekinesis, even if it's minor. I always thought just wrapping my arms around a pillow in bed but still being able to push buttons in whatever game I'm playing sounds incredibly nice. Carrying things in general would be way easier, and it'd really just be something handy to have, nothing to make me too powerful or anything.

Allen303

Years
  • While I don't remember her name, I read a book once about a team of people who created a fake superhero to try and kill a real superhero who became a tyrant controlling a city. All I remember about this one girl was she was basically the tech person of the group, and she was pretty young and she just sat around and drank Coke and communicated with the rest of the team. Seems like a good role to me.

If we're just picking a superpower we want, one I've always wanted is just telekinesis, even if it's minor. I always thought just wrapping my arms around a pillow in bed but still being able to push buttons in whatever game I'm playing sounds incredibly nice. Carrying things in general would be way easier, and it'd really just be something handy to have, nothing to make me too powerful or anything.

Kadabra will be perfect to you go read kadabra's scary pokedex entry for telekinesis

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Kadabra will be perfect to you go read kadabra's scary pokedex entry for telekinesis
    Telekinesis is a pretty common power amongst a lot of Pokemon isn't it? I wouldn't really say the Dex entry is scary, just... weird. I wouldn't really say my idea is related to it.

Allen303

Years
  • Telekinesis is a pretty common power amongst a lot of Pokemon isn't it? I wouldn't really say the Dex entry is scary, just... weird. I wouldn't really say my idea is related to it.

I don't know why its scary but the entry was like................... 'a boy turned into kadabra' somthing like that.........

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Maybe immutability? Though its really a double edged sword since you stay the exact same as you were when you got the powers for the rest of your life. Though it would technically mean as long as you were well rested and in shape when you got the power you'd always be in shape and would also never feel the need to sleep.

As for actual superheroes I'd want to be... obligatory One-Above-All from Marvel. Also, Doctor Strange is pretty cool.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    I'm not sure if she counts as a superhero even if technically she was trying to save the Earth, but the obvious choice is Contessa from Worm.

Her power is the Path to Victory. Basically, as long as something isn't physically impossible, she can and will do it.

Years
  • Yo Contessa's a great choice.

If we're strictly talking superheroes probably Franklin Richards. The idea of messing with reality just sounds interesting to me, even if it's a bad to horrible idea hahaha.

Years
  • I'm not sure if she counts as a superhero even if technically she was trying to save the Earth, but the obvious choice is Contessa from Worm.

Her power is the Path to Victory. Basically, as long as something isn't physically impossible, she can and will do it.

I like this person.

Back