• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Do You Prefer Your Taco Shells: Soft or Hard?

Your preference...

• Soft

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Hard

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Both

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2024
    It has been a while. I do prefer my taco shells... both ways. What's your preference?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Soft, hard just becomes a crumbly mess that falls apart when you try to eat the damn thing

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I haven't eaten many tacos in my life but all the Mexican joints I've ever visited always serve regular fried tortillas, not nacho-like crunchy shells.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jun 26, 2022
    hard shell. I like what my roommate calls "white people tacos" lol

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Both are fine. Just make sure there's no meat in them. I like mine with fake meat/whatever the vegetarians call "fake meat" anyway.

*I'm not vegetarian, I'm trying to cut back on meat, though.

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • I like both, I cast my vote for the soft shell taco though. Either make fine tacos, but going with the soft one because I think it gives the cook just a wee bit more flexibility so you can have more variety of meals. You can take that tortilla and make a tasty taco, or a burrito, quesadilla, enchilada, fajita and more. I think it also translates easily to other kinds of cuisine, and I have used extra tortillas for veggie wraps, and food that is not necessarily Mexican. The cool thing about making it soft is that you can also always fry it and make it hard too if you want.

Years
  • i love a good hard taco if we're talking from taco bell, but c'mon....the best tacos are street tacos served on corn tortillas. which are..technically soft tacos?

Back