• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ Vent Thread + V.???

Years
  • It's been a while since we had one so feel free to vent here!

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I realized my computer's drives are far too crowded/ I'm a little peeved at myself for letting it get this bad, and now today is just going to be backing up everything I actually need and wiping everything again. It's just going to be easier than prowling through everything and manually cleaning it.

Sirfetch’d

My boss wanted me to come back to work today after opening this morning and working well into the afternoon. There was no way in hell that I was going to drive back 30 mins for a 3 hour shift. I don't mind working overtime but ugh don't call me at the end of the day when I just get home from a shift and expect me to work another one on such short notice!

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • hmmm well I'm tired of guys screwing me over. They say they like me or will never leave me and then lie, going to date someone else or leave me in general or for someone else. It's really annoying and still hurts even when you prepare yourself for it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2016
    I was just dumped by one guy, and then another guy used me to only make him happy. I'm not in the best of moods, but I'm trying to pull through. I really wish people wouldn't take me just to slowly hurt me.

I'm okie though. It's best to move on anyway rather than worrying about the past. At least I could vent this, I think I feel better now.

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    I can't say I'm to thrilled about transporting drunken hillbillies, in a school bus to and from a country music concert that's 2 1/2- 3 hours from where I live. Still, I suppose it beats sitting on my front porch watching drunken hillbillies make a**** of themselves and not get paid for it...

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'm so mentally exhausted and unmotivated at work. I can't wait for this vacation, but I keep getting work piled on me to get done before I leave. I don't know how I'm going to get it all complete without having to pull more late nights....which ironically is why I'm taking such a long vacation to begin with.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    can people please stop putting tape on everything?

I spent nearly 45 minutes last week peeling tape off of something in this one room. Today I spent 20 scrapping tape off of a window

and it's like this every summer and its kinda annoying

especially that old tape (why has it been left there for years and why am I the first one to deal with it?) that doesn't come off cleanly and leaves residue behind that you have to scrape up too

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I hate not having my laptop. It's totally fucked up my routine, and it's caused me to not sleep as well as I used to before. Now, I have to wait until the first of August to get a new charger. ;o;

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • one word
    pielover youknowwho
    tumblr_inline_noynopIZ8L1tpfg2f_500.gif

Spoiler:

actually hopes he doesn't read this, i just need to vent a little, yes he annoys me that much at times

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    I wish to move to a better home and city. That's my problem here right now, living in a small town. I don't have any friends in real life so that has really put me down. But hey, I know someday I'll eventually have it better.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • 4 words

I G N O R A N T / D E S P I C A B L E / O B N O X I O U S / P R E P O S T E R O U S

how all that applies to people sometimes and they still think they are amazing, just wow.

Last edited:

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    I tried going to a bar last night with my friend to try and meet some ladies. I was having a good time, then my friend decided he wanted to leave early (10 PM early) before anyone showed up...Needless to say that my plans did not work out last night...

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I always get annoyed that I can't just be a regular fan of a baseball team. Like I'm always asked about trade prospects, players on other teams, scores from twenty years ago. I just like watching the New York Mets because I like Wilmer Flores and Mr. Met is my favorite baseball mascot! That's it!

Also, people that I know in real life need to get off my back about not having my license or a new job. Excuse me for not wanting to leave a full-time job with benefits for a part-time job with no benefits and a pay cut. My manager might be annoying, but I'll put up with her for decent pay and insurance that pays for new glasses/dental care.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • i'm moving north for college in literally 18 days, good LORD. not sure how to illustrate how i'm feeling beyond the pit stains in all my shirts, shit is stressful

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i had orientation today and the classes i picked were trash. the classes i really wanted to get into either filled completely or i got waitlisted. i currently have 15 credit hours but i need to drop two classes, one is on a separate campus and one ends at 9:15 and there's no way i'm walking to my dorm by myself in the dark.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I've just been kind of down lately. One of my best friends has been addicted to heroin for about a year now. Since then our friendship just hasn't been the same at all. I just miss my friend a lot

Back