• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tug o' War - Cats (+1) vs. Dogs (-1)! Winner: Cats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

• 7Rft7iG.png
    tug of war game PNG Designed By 588ku from [url]https://pngtree.com/freepng/childrens-day-tug-of-war-silhouette-children-silhouettes-childrens-tug-of-war-game_3855731.html[/url][/SIZE]

Welcome to the Forum Games Tug o' War thread!

What is going on here?
    Since the Gender Race has been retired to further our goal of inclusion, we would like to present to you our brand new Tug o' War game!

Awesome! But erm... what is it?
    It works much the same as before, but rather than having a game involving binary identity where not everyone may be able to participate, we will pick a (friendly!) subject to race / battle and you will post for the side you want to win!

You simply join whichever team you like, and you can even change sides if you find your opinion has swayed during the game, but please try to keep any switching for genuine changes of heart.

The subject for the next game will be voted on by YOU, and you will also be able to suggest new topics to vote on as well, so it's fully interactive!

I wanna vote!
    A separate thread for voting and suggestions can be found stickied here.

Let's play! Gimme the rules!
    Both sides of the battle will be assigned a role - up or down. If you want team UP to win, then you will simply ADD one to the number from the post above you. If you want team DOWN to win, then you SUBTRACT one instead!

We will start at 250. If team UP reaches 500, they win! If team DOWN reaches 0, they win!

To avoid a never-ending stalemate, each topic will run for around three months. If the game hasn't been won by that point, whichever side is leading wins! It could even be a tie! We will then move on to the next topic voted for by our members!

Remember to stick to the Forum Rules and try to keep the conversation flowing. You can talk about anything, such as the current battle subject, or even just daily chit-chat!

The subject for this round is:

Cats (UP)
    vs.
    Dogs (DOWN)

Scheduled end date: 17th November 2022

Let's begin!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    249. I did not see this thread.

I like dogs more, although I do feel like cats will be the more popular option here.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

We had a dog when I was little. It had an accident one night. In general, my experience with dogs isn't too pleasant. Like that one time in primary school were I was chased by a moderately large dog. Or that other time when I was small and that huge beast of a monster at my doctor's place jumped me.

Cats are cute. But they are also mean wall destroyers. xD

Years

When I was young we had a cat and dog at the same time once.
    Both had their own cat/dog beds... yet the cat would always wait for the dog to be in his so she could nap on top of him =P

They got along quite well. The dog was a Dalmatian and the cat's race idk... just a black cat.

Years
    • Seen today

We've had our family cat since I was in second grade.

She's still going strong.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

Cats can be dumb sometimes, indeed. Unless of course when it comes to food!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today

Remembers one cat getting their head stuck in a television stand. Squeezed into a circular opening in the back (likely for cables). Forgets how that resolved. Might have cut out a bit of the back. (Consisted of thin material there, not glass or wood.)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • 256. awww poor dumb baby!! mine just get stuck on the porch because they know how to push a door but not how to get their paw under it to swing it back open

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back