• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: $20 Platinum Supporterships!

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
  • Quick question, I assume those who donated $20 in the past and received Gold tier would have to pay donate another $20 to get Platinum if they would like, or could somebody that has donated $20 in the past be able to get Platinum perks?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I can change my name any time I like, so my donation will be purely for if I am ever fired and want unlimited name changes!/supporting PC.

Sirfetch’d

"You did not select any posts to which the action you picked can be applied."

why wont it let me $$$

Sirfetch’d

ok it was broken on my forum skin changed and donated yay

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I can change my name any time I like, so my donation will be purely for if I am ever fired and want unlimited name changes!/supporting PC.
    You can change your name at any time, but should you? d:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I will donate it to a PC amazing race member... but only the first person that quotes this post. LITERALLY A RACE YO. And they don't even know about it lmao.

...but if they figure it out they can win??? No telling guys ok.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • I will donate it to a PC amazing race member... but only the first person that quotes this post. LITERALLY A RACE YO. And they don't even know about it lmao.

...but if they figure it out they can win??? No telling guys ok.

Do I count even if I'm not in the silly race?

I'll probably do this if I get around to it. I was planning on donating at some point anyway, so whynaut now?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    This is a great way to help out PC, however I don't have the funds to donate $20 right now. Congrats everyone on your new Platinum status!

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
  • Lol, I may have won Forevers challenge, but I did like silver tier. Silver, after all, is the best color, but infinite names changes sound cool.

Ugh, this means that if I do get an upgrade, assuming I'm the first to win her challenge, Nidoking wins the challenge about platnium being > silver.

Cheers.

Sucks that I won't be able to get it in time. :| My dad's check doesn't come until the 1st of December... oh well. *shrug*
    Why not talk with an admin or Rukario? Maybe they can do something for you?

Back