• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sirfetch’d

Thank you! :D We have a very large LGBT community here which I am proud to say I am a part of. I hope you enjoy your time here on PC :)

Years
  • We're very friendly here and your sexual orientation won't get in the way of anything.. the LGBT community on PC is huge like Castform said. Glad you like it so far, makes me happy and it's part of why I like welcoming new members as much as I do. BD

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Thank you! :D We have a very large LGBT community here which I am proud to say I am a part of. I hope you enjoy your time here on PC :)

Let me rephrase his words. He means the LGBT's the majority here. ;)

PC as its name suggests, it's a community, people here are often friendly and help out each other. You came on the right place. Now let me take you to The Underground.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I'm a gaymer"

... I love that!!! XD What a way to say it!

Hey, welcome! I am glad if you feel accepted here! <3 It's true, this forum is awesome in many ways!
    If I may, another thing I've seen here about acceptance is that we are not all speaking English as a first language and I've never seen someone making fun of someone else because of that!
    So yeah, this forum is very friendly ^_^
    Pc, the safe space!

He's right about the majority. I'm often bullied for being straight :(

Just kidding obviously :PP

Ha! Yeah I've realized that we are a minority xD

But hey that's fine, we all love who we love :3

Years
  • I never realized just how important it is to have a place you feel safe you feel safe on the internet until today. I almost never mention my sexuality, but today I did and I was attacked by a user from another forum... Viciously... It was like, the first time I had ever been legitimately harassed in all my ten years of internetting... x'D
    I was really jarred initially... to the point of crying... I give my thanks to PC user Meloetta for being there for me. ;w;

I've been here on PC for a year, and even though I don't really talk about that small part of myself, I have never felt like I would be threatened were I to do so. PC really has the friendliest people.

Reactions: Sun

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • I'm bisexual so yeah c: we are a very welcoming and kind community!! we have a large lgbt community and if you ever wanna talk about anything i'm open to chat :3 we will make you feel safe and whatnot ^-^

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • your gay

Anyway I wouldn't really call myself that friendly compared to most people, mainly because I tend to be fanatical and harsh. I'm quite against common sense when Pokemon is the main subject.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • One thing I like about PC is that; for better, the least likely thing you are going to be judged on is going to be your orientation. Like seriously we're all just friends here. We don't judge you for who you love. :)

I like to think that we are, and have always been, a relatively modern forum with relatively modern viewpoints that are appropriately welcoming to all people of all kinds. Pokemon brings us together in many ways; and through the love of Pokemon we make friends! :3

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    Pokemon is pretty gay ;)

I've probably met 10 times as many LGBT people in Pokemon and related communities than I have on Xbox and I play an embarrassing amount of Xbox.

This forum is friendlier than most, huh? Most forums I've joined in the past, half the members spend hours arguing over nothing, are rude to newer members or have poopy attitudes in general. I think these people need hugs.

Years
  • Pokemon is pretty gay ;)

I've probably met 10 times as many LGBT people in Pokemon and related communities than I have on Xbox and I play an embarrassing amount of Xbox.

This forum is friendlier than most, huh? Most forums I've joined in the past, half the members spend hours arguing over nothing, are rude to newer members or have poopy attitudes in general. I think these people need hugs.

I know right! Someone knows a little more about a subject and then totally shits on those people that get something wrong or if they disagree with them it becomes a super bitching match.

So yeah, fuck those guys...and girls ;p

Last edited:
    Back