• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: a good ol' fashioned DCC!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I find it a little wild that it's 2021 and not literally every building in developed countries has AC+heating

humans have had to deal with excessive heat/cold for literally our entire existence, why has this not happened yet

Years
  • We are getting hit with a heat wave and even with AC in our living room, the temperature in here is 90, still better than the 105 outside, I suppose.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    We are getting hit with a heat wave and even with AC in our living room, the temperature in here is 90, still better than the 105 outside, I suppose.

We're getting hit with a heat wave here too. But tonight it's supposed to drop 20 degrees sporadically. I live in the North Shore area of Massachusetts btw

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't know what happened to me, but my opinion on the weather did a complete flip this year.

I love the hot weather. It's like being in a warm blanket.

Years
  • We're getting hit with a heat wave here too. But tonight it's supposed to drop 20 degrees sporadically. I live in the North Shore area of Massachusetts btw

I hope it get better for you soon! At 3am this morning we had rain and thunderstorms and it is starting to cool down a bit!

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    I hope it get better for you soon! At 3am this morning we had rain and thunderstorms and it is starting to cool down a bit!

Oh man it was horrible here today. Extremely HOT and RAINY. A more terrible combination than orange juice and toothpaste or Ben Simmons and free throws. And tomorrow I'm flying down to Florida to visit my mom and the weather isn't any better there than it is here in Massachusetts. How's it shaping up for you this evening? Starting to cool down a bit eh?

pkmin3033

It's been uncomfortably humid here this week despite moderate temperatures and very heavy rain in the evenings…it was a weird June. But I'll take this over a heatwave any day.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • lol this weather talk here

We were gonna go to a water park tomorrow but we just saw the forecast...rain and thunderstorms. So we changed our plans and we're just gonna play it safe this 4th of july by chilling at home.

Years
  • getting my first covid shot tomorrow!! kinda anxious but also want to get it over with.

also... i've never been to water parks. idk why. u_u

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Yay! Hope it goes smoothly for y'all and anyone who gets the vaccine. Everyone is different when it comes to side effects, but it'll all be worth it later.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    When I get the vaccine is still a mystery. \o/

You know, as much as I like using Foobar2000 as my music player on android; somehow the latest update broke compatibility with some music files. I actually had to do a downgrade. It's a shame because apparently it was a major update, as well...

Years
  • When I get the vaccine is still a mystery. \o/

You know, as much as I like using Foobar2000 as my music player on android; somehow the latest update broke compatibility with some music files. I actually had to do a downgrade. It's a shame because apparently it was a major update, as well...

Damn Megan, I really hope you get it soon 🤞

The last version of android destroyed several of my long term music players too, including BlackPlayer which was my favourite. I'm now stuck using Poweramp again, which sounds ok, but just doesn't do the things I want it to unfortunately 😕

Back