• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: a good ol' fashioned DCC!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Just wait till you're 34...like me. I sometimes forget how old I am because I don't really FEEL that old.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Trust me I know that pain and suffering. There's a few things I need to get taken care of but kinda hard with COVID going on.

Years
  • Alcoholism runs in my family so I avoid it.
    If you use twitter, people call you a boomer/freak at 30. I just ignore it.

see, this is one of the many reasons why my twitter account is permanently set to private. c: no need to deal with the twitter community at large if your only interactions are with your friends~

Years
  • I interact with people who aren't following back sometimes so mine's public. I don't really say anything interesting nor make an impression.

Last edited:

Bay

Years
  • I'm kinda surprised I'm not called a boomer on Twitter yet lol. I rarely interact with non-friends on twitter, mostly content with RTing from twitter artists. The few times I interacted with strangers on twitter went fine but then either they aren't active anymore or switched interests/accounts lol.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I use to be hard-core into Twitter several years back. It was during my phase of wrestling before coming back here. I hosted a fan site for Petey Williams and if you had a fan site you most likely had a Twitter to post all your updates along with posting the wrestlers Twitter on the site and friending them. If you got lucky they would follow you back and declare your site as official for all info and news. If you were a big name star there could be 3-4 sites fighting over who would be official. I got lucky and I was Petey's one and only site and got declared official after he announced it in an interview. 😁 At that time I was in college doing basic classes for graphic design.

Years
  • Spoiler:

Not sure which is cooler, your story or your CSS styling

Years
  • I believe it's likely mostly non serious or just 30's genuinely seem "old" to younger users. It did to me because, well, I was depressed and didn't plan on seeing 30.

Years
  • Age really is just a number tbh.

I had half my life stolen from me, so I have a lot of making up to do, and now I have an uncertain future, so I'm not gonna let some digits determine who I am, or what I can do.

Worrying about getting closer to death, or how "little" you've done by a set point, won't roll back the odometer. Just try to make the most of every day going forward :)

Years
  • I've been miserable since I was 12. More than half my life in misery and depression. My mind just completely changed and my personality is shit.

Years
  • I've been miserable since I was 12. More than half my life in misery and depression. My mind just completely changed and my personality is shit.

NO it is not!! you're a cool person ok don't let your brain bully you (weird coming from me :c)

but personally i wish i can just. time travel back to when i started college so i can make things right again. alas.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    i wouldn't want to relive my teenage years for anything ahah. i mean, i could maybe make them better than the first time around but generally everything was So Angsty and akjhdsfjkhdfg

pkmin3033

I wouldn't mind reliving my twenties. My early and mid twenties were easily the worst part of my life so far and a lot of it was because of one very bad decision that I shouldn't have made.

My teenage years, though? Good lord no. Even if I had my current brain I wouldn't want to relive those, haha.

Years
  • Late 20's were worse than normal, so I wish I could have a redo.
    Teens were just hell, I don't think anything I'd do would change that.

Years
  • heya dcc regs~ i hope everyone is doing well today!!

Hola! I'm doing pretty good for the first time in a while! How about everyone's favourite correctly spelled colours? 😊

Come on peeps be honest... who has (or at least thought about) put up their holiday decorations?

Back